Chuck Liddell on Kimbo slice

Ive always ahd the same opinion of Kimbo and im glad someone else does. And this is coming from a former UFC lightweight champ so its gotta have some sort of credability

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=mmajunkie-Liddell_irked_by_Kimbo&prov=mmajunkie&type=lgns

thats horrible.
Kimbo didn’t just hit random people, those were all set up fights for money.
Lindell would get his ass whipped by Kimbo bare knuckle in the street, just like most people.
Props to becoming famous because of the internet :smiley:

really? first of all kimbo is a different weight class. Second of all you really think kimbo could compete with a UFC belt contender? and if he can then fine w/e, then why isn the fuckin fighting in UFC! hes been fuckin around in street fights forever.

dude, don’t even bother to argue with this guy. it’s like trying to reason with someone who has down syndrome.

i know im just bored and feel like typing

Liddell would pwn Kimbo /end

I don’t think so.
Kimbo has potential… and I don’t think someone like Lidell could stand toe to toe against him :slight_smile:

Hopefully this wont end up in another Kimbo suck fest. The guys is a damn joke. I have the same feeling about Joe Mesi. Fight somebody people give 2 shits about, KO them and then talk.

He does have potential, heavy hands, he lost weight, getting faster, developing, BUT right now i think Liddell would knock him out :wink: Just like i’d knock you out jack LOL kidding!

Kimbo won last night :slight_smile: 19 seconds in Bo Cantrell Taps out

HA bo cantrell is 10-10, that proves nothing. I wanna see Kimbo fight somebody GOOD b4 i say that hes a force to be recon with. Time will tell, he’s working his way up fast.

Cantrell looks scared in that fight btw lol his heart wasnt in it, he didnt wanna be there

Didn’t Kimbo already lose once to a mix martial fighter? Although they fought for like 10 min straight so this loss could just be pure exhaustion

Wait, kimbo had another fight??

I didn’t hear about he new fight…

oroc… I know what you’re sayin… but I can see it in Kimbo’s eyes… thats how a nigga eat.

And I will beat your ass:gay3:

This is what I said after that fight he had against tank abbott. It’s just a rival federation trying to make some sort of marketable character. Hello UFC you are now this generations professional wrestling.

Whatcha gonna do when kimbomania runs wild on you!!!

^ very true. Kinda depressing in a way isnt it.

I agree with you jack, he does have the flame in his eye

I miss the old school ufc.

correct me if I’m wrong but EliteXC is not tested for drugs? ie roids?

I saw Ken Shamrock was fighting in EliteXC and it lost all credibility for me.

:word:

I’d like to see Kimbo actually fight someone that not out of their prime.

I’m not a huge fan of kimbo, but at the end of the day, a good right hook will knock anyone out. He may not have any ground game but I gotta give him credit for doing his best to BECOME a great fighter, not just taking his God-given size and trying to beat everyone to hell. I think, given time, he will become good but as of now he will take what fights he can get and will take losses in stride.