Kennedy Commons Every Wed! Start: Tonight.

This is for the Eastend/Toronto guys (Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Richmond Hill, Markham, etc.) who aren’t up for the drive to Mississauga for the Dundas/403 meets.

Every wednesday there is a huge gathering of cars at the Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons.

I’ve seen Turbo RX-8s, Pulsar GTi-Rs, 240s, Skylines, ITR, Tubbed and supercharged Mustangs, etc.

The parking lot is FULL. People are every where. Some rice, but most of it is cool.

If you’re interested, I’m usually there every wednesday so come by!

Looks promising tonight so show up and say hey.

For the regular east enders, I expect to see you all there!

EDIT: If you get lost or you just need a friend to talk to, call me: Jon @ (416)564-2743

Just in case you’re wondering, this is clearly not just for 240s. Everyone is welcome.

i’ll come by tonight jon, what time does it last till ?

i know the timmies ur talking about, i did that self storage place right down the street from there, i dropped by there at night once and seen a few cars gathering there, but never knew it was like that

This past wednesday was amazing.
Turbo RX-8 showed again, as did that brown dude’s skyline, and the pulsar, and some other niceities.

Be there next wednesday.

Edited by El

Which 240 was this you speak of? Anybody here?

i was there last night, i like that place its quite and its not heatscore

Me and a friend have been rolling from Kingston every week but have not had the opportunity to go for the past 2 weeks. If anyone knows who “Philttz” is he sold his KA-T S13 and the guy who bought it was there about 3 weeks ago. Now that I know that there are gonna be some 240’s finally going I’m gonna have to get mine finished so I can bring her up instead of rolling with the Neon Canada boys. Last time I was there OMNI 4 showed up and so did some guys from Sport Compact mag.

2 questions What time does this all go down at, N can anyone send me directions to get there from woodbine n 16th???

3 years ago, this was originally the Toronto Civics meet…it has morphed and exploded since then…

It’s actually a pretty good spot and the only real issues that have ever come up there are from some idiots in the parking lot. Once or twice some cops have come and chatted to some folks but nothing serious.

On a number of occassions there have also been TV crews doing stories on the car culture, street racing, blah blah blah.

come out tonight peoples, my bumper shall be painted! :lol:

sounds like a cop magnet event to me

you would think so, but you would be surprised as cops hardly ever show up, and when they do they will just drive by.

They know people behave themselves there so they have no reason to “bully” us.

come out.

Hey Denis, why don’t you guys roll in on Saturday night’s periodically for the Eastend meet at the Pickering Timmie’s?

It would be cool to see you guys again.

Okay – so Kennedy Commons has change since I’ve been there last.

Apperently, last Wednesday some meathead in a sh!tbox civic was trying to do burnouts. Long story short…he revs and dumps the clutch…his cars lunges and hits a parked car. Then the guy takes off, ripping the other cars front bumper off, almost running over people in the parking lot and then taking off into the night.

Sounds like a party to me :roll:

WOW, what an idiot!!! Must of been quite the spectacle… :oops: