Kennedy tumor

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008May20/0,4670,Kennedy,00.html

Why do I picture Arnold saying, “It’s not a tuma!”

:foxnews:

I thought the king had died last night watching the news.
I wonder if he will receive tons of mail wishing him dead like Tony Snow received.

It’s suprising that brain cancer not liver disease will probably end up getting him.

Jeez, i wasn’t taking any personal shots at him.:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh come on, the guy’s been a drinker most of his life. It’s like Steve Irwin dying of cancer instead of by animal related death.

That said, even I wouldn’t wish this on Kennedy. Some skeleton coming out of his closet causing him to have to resign in shame, sure. That would be a better day than the Spitzer hooker thing for me. But death by brain tumor, nope. Best wishes to him and his family.

You’ve never heard of that one uncle that has been a functioning drunk for decades… and will outlive everyone?

I take it you’ve never met zer0daze.

can i ask what everyones fasination is with Kennedy? not you guys specifically, but thats all I’ve heard/seen/read about for days now.

who fucking cares? is there a logical reason people care that im missing?

He’s been more of a fixture in the democratic party than anyone I can think of, moreso than the Clintons or the Gores, etc.

The people have always been captivated when anything resembling “Kennedy” and death get in the news.

Exactly. The Kennedy’s are America’s royal family. Anything they do is news.

ok, makes sense.

I know they are viewed as “American Royalty” just never uderstood the fasinations.

I appreciate the non-flaming response for my lack of knowledge

sucks to be him

My mom grew up in Boston/Quincy but she was one of the rare Republicans in Mass.
(some of)The Kennedys are a disgrace to any true Catholics.
Their Grandfather made his money through organized crime.
For some reason Americans need a celebrity to look up to.
The Kennedys being “royalty” is proof of how f’ed up this country is.

You wonder why I hate taxes, etc.
When people like the Kennedys are riding the coat tails of their dad’s organized crime wealth and they want to tell me how live my life?!?
F that!

:rofl: If your ass is sore because of Ted Kennedy’s grandfather’s organized crime, you need to get a bigger tinfoilhat, yours seems to be cutting off the blood flow.

That’s not what bothers me.
Read it again.
What bothers me is his asshole spoiled brat off spring that are telling me the rightious way to live.:rolljerk:
You know, like Eliot Spitzer.

Hahaha, like GWB preaching about God and Jesus when he doesn’t act like Jesus or what Jesus preached… Like that?

Or all THE GOP/CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICANS that have been in the news like the Reverend Ted Haggard, David Vitter, Larry Craig or Mark Foley talking about family values when they are either closet gays preaching anti-gay behavior, closet gays with anti-gay speak while soliciting sex in the airport mens room behind the scenes, soliciting sex from hookers, having gay sex with aides… You mean like hypocrisy like that?

EDITED FOR JayS BECAUSE HIS BUTT IS SORE FROM MY PREVIOUS BROAD GENERALIZATION.

^ lol at “all GOP”. :roll2:

That’s a worse hack job than anything Fox News has ever published.

Awe, did I offend you? Vaseline and tissues are on aisle 6.

UNMOTHERFUCKINGPOSSIBLE!!!

I wasn’t aware that I was a cable news show, in danger of swaying people’s opinions unfairly. :roll:

LOL
+1