KICKFLIP

I want this guys life.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg1ASguGpQ[/ame]

Only celebrity I’d honestly like to meet.

i wanna meet tony hawk and bam margera.

tony seems like he’s really chill.
bam seems like any party with him ends up with someone getting hit in the nuts.

His life is amazing, however he just tries too hard to be a character he’s just not.

Rob dyrdek is the shit, but does anyone else think he kinda looks like a little cancer kid living out his make-a-wish dream in this? [/going to hell]

He had one major show that took him out of small subculture into mainstream and he’s been running his 5 minutes of fave for an hour and trying to do everything possible to do so.

I’m sorry but “ridiculousness” should be a critics description of the show, not the title for it.

dissagree, guy is a smart dude and is milking his fame as long as he can, youd be crazy if you didnt do the same. Idc if I was famous for having zero talent, if people liked me id keep on trying to new shit until the new shit wasnt working anymore.

Same reason I cant understand why people hate the Jersey Shore dudes… Yea, they act a little foolish but there making $20-30k a week if not more EACH doing NOTHING. There doing the same thing theyd be doing if they wernt famous and I respect the fuck out of that…

I like all the awkward pauses in this video.

I’m not saying he’s not smart but hes clearly trying to outdo himself and his first one hit wonder by trying too hard.

Jersey crew is a whole another story.