Rob Dyrdek show "Rob and Big"

This show is pretty sick. i mean its pretty mtv’ish, but rob dyrdek is pretty, i dunno; televisionable? lol. they show a decent amount of skating, and I forget how sick dyrdek is (havent seen much workshop footy and the dc video is years back). bigspin frontside boardslide 180 out, smith grind kickflip out, backside 360 heelflip with a body varial, he’s nasty. He was up there on my favorite skaters list years ago but I guess I’ve kind of forgot about him.

not to mention there’s a skateboarding bulldog. shits sick!

the bulldog is cool. i forgot how good he was at skating too. the show is awesome.

tyson is the motha fucking man (dog).

dude that show kicks ass, dyrdek is the shit, i think i have a broken dyrdek deck around somewhere i always keep my favs, i was so pissed cuz i missed the show but you can view the whole episodes on mtv.com for free its sick

shows great.

ive been wanting a bulldog for a mad long time, im jealous.

Big Black is the man. Love the hangover recipe.

Big is awesome, i like when he didn’t pull over for the police! cop was all nervous

What you think the citation is?? Ridin dIrtY!!!

I wanna see pics of his Porsche… it looked like a GT2… pro skateboarders/extreme sports athletes make tons of CREAM $$$$$$$$$$$

did anyone see that Tru Life with the Moto X guy who had torrets?, he had a nice crib, cars, and a dope fiance.

the dog is sweet. i only watched the first ep, thought it was horrible. and normally i like goofy shows…

the show is def one of my favorites on tv

I remember a few years back watching the clip from the DC video never thought it’d be a show on mtv :tup: