Rob and Big.

Anybody else watches that show? One of the few shows worth my time on MTV or TV in general.

MTV.com has full episodes online now, so you can watch them anywhere.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1562429&vid=157657

For some reason I can’t embed it so, you’re just going to have to click.

The spiderman episode is hillarious. :crackup

Yeah i love the Spiderman episode, where they went to Ricky Carmicheal’s house :lol They are hilarious, the one with the turd in the pool was hilarious too. :crackup

I think most, if not all, of the show is scripted… it’s still damn funny and worth watching.

how did they meet in the first place? are they actually friends?

‘Big Black’ is Rob’s body guard, they’re friends. Rob is a professional skateboarder

Oh no doubt on that, if nothing else they have planned stuff to do/course of action. Nobody is that spontanious and crazy, but the myth that Rob is that crazy is what attracts viewers.

One thing of credibility that they get is that Rob is the IIRC producer for the show, so he sets up his own plan of what to do next and MTV just backs them.

It’s great either way.

Edit: Big is Robs body guard, and when you spend that much time together (pretty much all the time), good friendships form. I wouldn’t be suprized if Big is no longer on salary as a body guard, and more of a room-mate/co-star.

good show. they had a really funny episode last season when the cops were chasing them, and big black kept driving then finally pulled over when they got to the mall where Rob was doing a skate demo. The cop was all pissed, and Rob and Big kept sayin “were ridin’ dirty!”

I want a net gun so I can run around netting people.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Net-Gun-Big-Safety-And-Home-Security-Tool-Rob-Guns-Nets_W0QQitemZ310019320853QQihZ021QQcategoryZ31688QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Net-Gun-Shooting-Nets-Rob-Big_W0QQitemZ120216518772QQihZ002QQcategoryZ310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LOL at vlad for finding a net gun

:+1

Yea I found them on ebay a while ago too… I’m not about to drop 200 beans on one

If any one has seen Tekademics (mischeif 3000) the 2004 edisode featured them.

If you wanna borrow any, i have every season made 2001-07

this is probably one of my favorite shows to watch.

It was all a joke, big is not a bodyguard. The DC video from a few years back had a little skit in the middle of it starring big as rob’s bodyguard because of the harrasment from security guards at skate spots. (yes this is a big deal and can get you fucked up or in serious liable cuz you beat the shit out of some secutity guard) It was strictly a joke, mtv got a hold of it and well the rest is history.

I’ve been skateboarding for 23 years, so yea i know. :stfu

Really?

I wouldn’t expect much credibility from an MTV show, but I thought that part might have been legit.

So they were friends before and “body guard” thing started as a joke?

Nope, just hired for the gig and they became friends.

New episode on tonight 10:30 :banana

How was it, I missed it.

pretty good i thought, lol they broke world records! :banana