Kicking the idea around. S2000 trade for datsun 240z/280z

I’m still looking for the argument part of this thead. lol If you are talking LZ, I didn’t say anything negative to argue about anything he has said.

You clearly have no clue since I haven’t made up my mind seeing as the thread is “kicking the idea around”
The car is not for sale, I have not made a huge effort in looking, and I haven’t said I am for sure getting this car in replacement for my Honda. I said I am interested in the idea.

• Updated - - -

Thanks for posting these.

This is the one my eyes would be set on.
https://medium.com/@jasonfowler_57403/award-winning-1973-datsun-240-z-for-sale-4a284fd27bcf

Yammy, this isnt a FS thread. You are “kicking the idea around”. You can’t even post a for sale price, which I believe is in the rules for a FS thread. stop blasting us with reported posts. the thread should probably be moved, but im too lazy to do it.

Yambag loves the report post button :lol:

You are right, its not a FS thread… It’s a trade thread. That would be why no price is posted. And I’m “blasting” reports because it seems this site is failing at controlling threads again and allowing for bullshit posts to go on threads that aren’t offtopic. But it’s cool, I know the members sack ride which will lead to jack shit happening. Got it.
Maybe its because the same people on every thread posted seem to do the same shit over and over which is bullshit unneeded posts pertaining to nothing about the thread.

• Updated - - -

As stated, this has nothing to do with this thread. This is not offtopic… but I guess who gives a fuck. I might as well start fucking threads up as well since no fucks are given on this forum anymore because friends like to wipe one anothers asses on here and sack ride one another while bashing others that are not in that group.

What you fail to understand is you report shit all the time and none of the mods/admins give a fuck :lol:

Someone made 1 fucking joke post and you cry about it seriously get over it and move on lots of people made posts with useful advice in this thread.

The fact that you post the dick comments on every post is what I report. Also the same others that post on everything. And as for reporting all the time, just started recent because its becoming a fucking shit show. It’s cool, I’m just going to fuck around now that I know mods dont care.

https://i.imgflip.com/c8kgc.jpg

LOL. I thiught that Jays first post was pretty related and funny. But I guess you didn’t like it. I am still not going to delete it. I can’t remember the last time I deleted a post or even gave an infraction. This place is pretty self monitoring.

That said, I will pistol whip the next person who hits “Report Post”
http://imgur.com/S6jtA2n.png

On Topic: What other vehicle do you have other than the s2k? Is it reliable? You will need something that is reliable if you are going to be grabbing a 40 year old toy. Even the simplest thing can take time to get a part and get it fixed.

I honestly wasn’t trying to be a dick, it was just funny. The problem is when ever you mention Skurge and Yamba6 in the same post it somehow packs a 50lb bag of sand in each of their vaginas and any hopes for a sense of humor is lost.

We have a report button?

No.

yambag, what do you expect/want? that LZ get banned? lol

It’s a small community, High School-like in nature. Learn to deal with personalities, and start to forsee when you might be attracting criticism. You and your friend both have s2000s. He trades his s2000 for a “vintage” jap sports car. All of the sudden you are kicking around the idea of doing the same. Even though it’s harmless, did you honestly think that you weren’t going to get called out?

Also, do you honestly believe that anyone on NYSpeed owns a cherry 70-73 s30 chassis car and is going to want to trade you? You’re looking for a VERY specific trade scenario, especially considering the comment of wanting one in cherry condition.

It wasn’t even me dick it was JayS

THIS time, lol

Dicks

Yammer you don’t get the help/attention you desire from the report button because you frequently lash out at moderators/admin as soon as we don’t do something for you. Above comments are what I have come to expect which is where my lack of interest in policing your reported posts come from.

That said I like these older cars a ton. As someone who has a few old ass heaps myself they do require more TLC and always seem to have something that needs adjusting/replaced but its all fun to me. I love my classics. Will deff need more attention and coin to keep mint though.

its a 30 year old mazda, and there was two of them, good god at least get your meme correct