Kijiji Passions

The picture has just been sent. The reply will be posted as soon as I receive one.

^^can’t wait this should be a good laugh lol!

lmfaooo

wow, this is like some highschool gossip shit.

what kind of pic did you send?

and lool, make him show up, and then laugh. Shit you guys are mean.

What if he is really looking forward to anal? bwahahahaha

crowbar?

hahaha^^

Winter-time Boredom displayed at its best ^^

thats some funny shit though

Update: I sent him two pics. For some reason i assumed he was asian this whole time lol.

Moi:

Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:56:16 PM
Subject: RE: Hi

hey,

I received your email. Here is my picture. I am on the far right in both pics, i like being on the left side in all my pics lol. talk to you soon!

http://i44.tinypic.com/16j4pi0.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2128i0h.jpg

rebecca s.

Him:

Sent: February 22, 2009 2:02:03 PM

Hi,
I think u’re cool. Tell me how to proceed. Where is ur location. U want formal meeting or…

Waiting, I want u

Samsung.

LMAO Thats some funny shit right there ^

he wasn’t considerate enough to send you a picture back… geez

^^ Yeah true, tell him before you meet, you want a picture! Wow, you better hope this guy isn’t related to you or someone on here, that would be quite embarrassing. hhaaa

HAHA, y’all is too much. If this backfires somehow, all I’m going to do is laugh.

i wanna be there to laugh at this guy LOL and jus put him on blast!!

whomp whomp

I wana see video tape footage of this when it goes down. Get him to meet you at a tim hortons. Set up a nice sized meet and tell him to meet you inside and while he’s walkin in, everyone just start rippin into him haha

yea and watch him be some big badd ass serial rapist with a big durty gun, and he follows u after u leave , and then he proceeds to knock u out with some chloraform and gags u with his last victims soiled underpants, and u two get to play leap frog all night long , i bet he cant make it all the way over , well look on the bright side , ull be able to whistle out of two holes if all goes well

^^ not even!

im a black guy and this ‘‘movie’’ is not ending wit me being the one get fucked up!! so im safe lol

The black guy allways dies…
Except for pulp fiction he gets raped…

Hmm

^^ true!! But I will take death. LOL.

Ask him for a picture, tell him you will not meet him with out seeing a picture of him. If you meet him without seeing a picture how would you know who he is

Hhahah, will do.

AHahaahahahhahaha

+1 that made my fucking day!!

Also, I dont think that a rapist can keep up with an s-chassis:p

ROFL JUNIOR! Sorry but it’s true… the black guy always dies first. =(