Kijiji Douchebaggery

I posted my car on kijiji yesterday, rather than just SON in order to broaden the market exposre.

I get this one response, I was shocked…who the hell commits such douchebaggery? He didn’t even want to buy the car, he just wanted to share his opinion, so he replied to the ad…wow!

Phone: Your Phone (optional)
You must be a poor student, cos your math stinks. Assumed you get 3k (very doubtful), you have spent 12K in 3 years, 4K /yr. You can easily lease or buy a much better car than this and still have much higher residual value on it. That fast and furious movie ruins lots of life!!!

hahaha. People are funny. Probably drives a civic or bmw

He searches 240SX. Finds my add, makes a Fast & Furious reference for no reason, flames me, makes no offer.

WTF? lollllll

Umad? It’s the internet dude. Let it slide. He’s not wrong, but he’s also a douche.

I was expecting much more from this thread.

haha that is a little funny, but who cares, people like what they like, to each their own. id rather spend money on a 240 than lease something, more fun

hes right, you could have started paying off a way cooler car then a 240 for that money…

LOL. I find that pretty funny. I recieved a similar message on kijiji after offering up my camera gear haha.

some people have way too much free time on their hands…

email him back, tell him his english sucks

ive deffinetly said worse things to idiots posting cars on kijiji.

same…usually im just really bored …or the car is super ‘custom’ and im super bored…or drunk lol

to hear that is a harsh reality… sucks.

Yup, it is.

i posted up a Dell XPS laptop on kijiji and i had some hacker dude sent me like 15 e-mails a day, all from different but seemingly legit addresses (rbc.com, rogers.ca etc.) and all they did was criticize the price i was posted at.

i even offered to accept his lowball but he declined…lol… cause he know i’d no show on him…

People like that will never understand that a vehicle is an extension of ones personality, they will never understand that you can have fun with a vehicle and make it your hobby and be passionate about it and do it with heart. …People like that are the type of people that just see cars as cars and something that will get you from A to B and when they buy a car they don’t buy with their hearts, they buy it based on low price and lease payments because to them all it is, is a form of transportation that get’s you from A to B and nothing else…
People like that are shallow, dry, unimaginative, boring and a useless waste of oxygen and space…
Yeah I could of easily leased a BMW M3 with the amount of money I have put into my 240sx … but then I would just be driving a slower vehicle that costs an arm and a leg to repair, modify and insure.
Yeah my Nissan doesn’t have the BMW prestige but to me prestige is not earned by luxury or name… it’s earned by who crosses the finish line first.

Oh yeah, my friend bought that from you.

It burned out a few months later, and then again…lol, great laptop though, it was awesome.

ya i dont know what some people are thinking when they use kijiji- its ads like this that really piss me off http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2010-Datsun-Z-Series-SUV-W0QQAdIdZ256178624

INTRNET IS SERIUS BZNESSS

The best is the people who offer rediculous trades… like 15 blackberry chargers for my laptop! yea… sure thats what I need… guy: “you can sell em for 25 each and make your $350”