And you thought SON was full of low-ballers *story*

So I have my car listed up on Kijiji (for $6700) and this clown e-mails me about the car.

It gets heated right away but the moment I showed interest in his ‘prized possession’ hes all of a sudden Mr. Nice Guy. I eventually chill him out and even try to convince him to bring his 911 to DIG track event. :rofl:

Makes me wonder if people suddenly think they can walk all over you because they make 6-figures or whatever. :hsugh:

Anywho this made my afternoon somewhat entertaining. Enjoy. :rofl:

(Each quote below being an email exchanged in order listed below)

Lol @ “papi” hahaha

Dude is an ass.

Haha…fucker should have bought a GT3.

On the low-baller note, I had listed my sil80 on Kijiji for $7500 FIRM FIRM FIRM, and even mentioned in my post that:

“If you offer me $7490, I will decline.”

Some douche sent me various emails asking particular questions, and on email #5 he offered me $1,000 now, and $500 in a few weeks when he “had some more money”. WTF!!!

(I ended up selling it for less to white240, but that’s not the point)

You’re way to nice.

I had my crx posted up for sale for something like 3g’s and i had one guy offer me a free tattoo, and another guy tell me it was his and i stole it and he was going to take it back…first he offered me 1,000 bucks

i bet he doesnt have a 911.

i agree with taco boy, you are way to nice. i wouldnt have been able to keep my cool lol or i would have just ignored it…

and nate_drake… i agree. he’s doesn’t have a 911. he’s one of those guys that wears the apparrell and talks about it… but doesn’t own lol

I saw no point in ethugging. Me going apeshit on him would only fuel this egotistical douchebag.

I’d rather his business close down and/or his 911 get rear ended by a bus or something. :rofl:

Uh that was lame. What a jerk. I’d like to see this punk on track, I’d make him sweat and humiliate him with my ka lmao.

ps…

sooo. i guess he’s not buying your car? lol

y bother replying to these retards

Give me his name and i’ll tell you if he owns a Porsche or not ;). The amount of Porsche with full cages, fire extinguishers and everything is insane actually.

should have asked him if he wanted to race your zonda.

LOL PAPI!

The only thing you make sweat in your KA is your suspenstion compents hoping you don’t barrel off the track bending yet ANOTHER suspension arm… somehow.

:fnf2:

Papi, Thats classic :slight_smile:

LOL u gonna turn off his a/c and roll up his windows or something?

LOL

+2 No one that’s actually baller goes around telling people they’re baller. His shit smacks of insecurity, he’s probably 16 and buying his first car.