And you thought SON was full of low-ballers *story*

hhhhhhhhhhaaaaa!

wow saying a porche is to mint for the track is about the stupidest crap i ever heard. its a porche it was built for the track. i hate it when guys have cars like that and baby them, there built to be driven hard.

i would have told the guy to get real and buy a GTR

i posted my honda prelude for sale for a 1000 bucks on kijiji and i had a kid call me and ask me if he can rent the car for his graduation night. lol i thought it was pretty amusing.

wow man, you’re too nice.
I would have told him to get fucked after his third post

“Listen buddy, im 36 I own my own business, i can buy you your dad and your whole family out.”
even if he offered $7000 cash i would not be able to sell my car to an asshole like that.
hahah, im getting all heated up…serenity now

Ok apart from the fact i dont believe any of the BS that guy told you.
He is a retard… whats the point of owning a porsche if you arent goign to use it on track, or atleast every oppurtunity you get… lol only sundays. What a Douche.

…Insanity later

haha.

i got the same call last year selling my 240 hatch , lol

people with real money dont brag…
people that play baller are broke or have money handed to them…
this guy sounds like a 16 yr old kid with 35 hun mommy gave him for his 1st car…
if he truly was a ballin out 36yr old successfull business owner, 7 g’s is coffee money…
im surprised he didnt threatn to get his blood/crypt gang buddies in toronto to beat you up…

u shoulda told him you own a ferrari and your 240sx is forsale only cuz you need it to pay for the brake job and oil change.

ROFL! awesome one!

The dude doesn’t own a car, let alone a Porsche, neither does he make more than minimum wage - good for you for the civility

You should have told him “because your so totally awesome and own a 2001 911 i will sell it to you for 2800” then tell him some faraway location and make him go all the way there and waste his gas. or something like that.