Best lowball you have ever got on SON?

Post your best lowball offers;

Here is mine

Part in question: T28 conversion piping polished stainless with HKS flange, and cut and rotated intake piping to fit a s13, posted for 125OBO.

Re: hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtprince
i dont mean to lowball u… but b4 u throw away the t28 stuff would u mind if i came an took it from u?

AHAHAHAHAAHA

Scotty, you win.

^^^^^ what he said
welcome to son240sx, where $200 parts are worth $20.

farmer

naaahhh ppl want you to pay them to take ur parts

i like this thread

maybe if enough douchebags are called out and embarassed, the lowballing will lessen (i never expect it to actually stop)

good work

just wondering whats the need for this DTS?

These prices are best offer, I need this stuff gone or it’s going in the trash.

Just asking.

^^ whats a DTS?

lol ive had some good ones too

3/4 of the Pm’s I get when selling items are nothing but lowballs.

Like $100 for a $300 Seat. Or $50 for a $200 EBC. Or better yet, I live in mississauga and KW is kinda far and gas aint cheap so I’ll give you half of your asking price.

Best yet… I posted up a complete subframe assembly with the option to have it Blasted and Coated but I wouldnt remove the Bushings/Sleeves/Ball Joints/Bearings etc for free because the time involved is insane so I get a PM saying “Hey I’m interested but if you expect me to buy it than you have to remove all that crap for free”.

haha wow…

DJ Infinity, do you know Infinity Mike?

Some people’s parents just do serious drugs and forget to raise their children and teach them ethics, common sense, right vs. wrong, and the simple concept that you get what you pay for.

These people will work at mcdonalds for the rest of their lives and hate on others who have more than them.

These people will also not be able to self assess themselves and see this trait, so the people who are lowballers will read this post and not be offended, because they will not even question whether or not they are one of the ones in question.

If you read this post and think “oh shit am I a lowballing peice of shit” you most likely are not. If you read this post and laugh at it and think its funny and doesn’t apply to you at all, chances are very high you’re one of the famous son lowballers!

Ok goodnight

I hardly find that a lowball but hey. I offered to pick a KA block up from a guy just so he wouldnt throw it out. I had zero use for it so I msg’d the guy saying, “Hey if worst comes to worst I will pick up that block from your door no questions asked”

He ignored me at first I got a msg a week later saying if I can pick it up it’s mine.

I havent got many lowballers… I dont believe in lowballing so maybe its karma. there are the few though that show up and tell me they are 5-10 bucks short but it happens…

Great story.

But back on topic,

Sasha I feel your analyzation of this strange phenomon among the lower class sum of the car sales is as Charlie said to Mavrick int he 1986 Warner Brothers motion picture “Top Gun” where she was quoted as saying “spot on”.

I know your thinking, hey that quote was short, vauge and to the point.

Yes it was.

But it really has a much bigger picture, but at the same time not having the big picture. It’s like owning a black Audi A4 1.8T with a nice 3" catback and a Eurodrive unsprung clutch and maybe a blackout grill for good measure. Sure, maybe you can rip winter tec, and when I say tec I say it with full reference to the Honda Motor Company, Limited (本田技研工業株式会社, Honda Giken Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha?, Honda Technology Research Institute Company, Limited) which was first founded in September 24, 1948 and invented the best invention since eating watermelon.

I know right now your thinking, “Hey, what invention is better than when man and first decided to eat the center of a watermelon?” Well that invention is VTEC, short form for Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control in the year of 1989.

The only problem left for Honda was that I forgot about the Audi.

The Audi.

But circling back to the main point, the psychology of the lowballer.

Sasha I strongly agree with your point, and infact if you are sitting there wondering, “Hey, DTS. Just what exacally are you typing about?” Then you are probobally a lowballer. If you said “Hey DTS, I know all about that Audi and tec” then you passed.

Wow and you let that slide? I don’t care if its $1 or $20 short, I find stuff like that to be complete bullshit… If you agree to a price thats what the buyer should have in his hand when he comes picks up the parts.

If you ask me its a bitch move come with the exact amount or don’t come at all,
honor your agreement and your word and don’t pull bullshit when you arrive to pick up the parts.

LOL I had that once for 4 wheels. It’s simple you are $5-20 short of the settle price you get 3 wheels. When I get the rest you get the rest. There is no reason at all to show up with less money than what you agree on previously.

ok here mine

OEM S14 shocks all 4 150 not blown

yes its pretty pathetic if people show up with less I have been in a situation where I was working on my car and didnt keep track of time and when the guy showed up to drop the part off i didn’t have enough ready… pretty bad move on my part but I never lowball or pull bullshit when I am fully aware becasuse thats just lowly.