DRAMA= purestock240

i cant post in the drama section. i don’t know why. but here goes and dont make fun of my spelling. purestock240 his daddy calls me up. asks me about my s14 i just bought. i said yes its for sale 400. as the add said on kijiji. your dad says “will you take 100$” i said flat out. no. not a chance. he said well we can figure out a price. i said i am not going any lower then 150 to 200. bottom line… and regardless he will take this car tonight. i said ok. no problem we can work on the price when u call back… he didnt call till he was on his way.

Now when i talked to him on the phone i said that i was making the car into a race car and he said thats what he was going to do. when they got here. he made this huge scene about how the front end wasnt on the car. but i went to the add of the car i put and the front end wasnt on the car. and he was like there was no such pic. so he suckered me into feeling bad the front end was not on the car. i said sure no problem ok you can have it. price still wasnt talked about in person yet.

This guy walks all around the car and says its stripped. the cars pics that he had looked at he said showed a complete car. well no shit. the pics u seen i didnt even own the fucking car when those were taken. it was to show what the car looked like. we get the car to my house to pick up the front end. and we get it loaded and his dad pulls out 100 dollars and im like wtf??? his dad says this is what we agreed on. WHICH IS NOT AT ALL.

Soi tell him to take it off the trailer cause im not selling it for 100. so he says 140 and pulls this huge stop about how the car is stripped… i tell him why would u call some one who has an add for 400 and tell them you will give them 100$ thats a douche bag fucking move. the whole deal with these mother fuckers is shady.this KID doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. bad mouthing me when i have brought nothing but good to the 240sx community.

sure ppl have bad deals some times and arguements are created. but this isnt the first time that they have pulled shit same shit no less. my friend rick was selling a white s13 a year back and he showed up when they were lowballing me. they went to see his car he was selling for around 400$ and they came and tried to load the car then give him 100$ for his car. he wont take your fucking bs. and they left bad mouthing my buddy for wasting there time. BUYERS BE AWARE of these con artists. they will not only low ball you and guilt trip you they will BITCH ABOUT BUYING A CAR FOR 140$ i want the rims back btw. or are you going to renag on that agreement to.

anouther note if this can go to drama section. sorry for all swearing and bad grammer.

It’s not so much the spelling but the pure lack of grammar.

I only got as far as the second paragraph and then I just gave up.

Dude, if you want others to read your little spiel, at least put an effort into your post.

Sucks to hear that the deal went sour, but it seems like your complaining over meer pennies.

Such a small amount of $$$ shouldn’t have mattered soo much. You bought it for nothing and sold it nothing…

Disagree completely. $100 or $10000, return is return and cash is cash.

Sorry to hear about that but did they really load the car onto the trailor? I would have called the police and reported theft.

i would of told the dad to suck balls and die, unload my shit and get outta my face!!

Gonad: This is a good “beware of buyer” type thread that should be a sub-forum/thread in the “classified” section! good to keep everyone on the up and up about people!

Should get money first before they even touch the car…partially your fault and mostly the dicks fault…

yea its kinda ur fault as well, you shoulda never gave him shit if he didnt pay up

Man,

I was selling my S13 Shell, I told the people $30, Which is nothing. I woulda had gas for a day or two…
Anyway they show up complaining that its rusty :S. For $30 with Full suspensio, LSD, and Hicas Steering racl, plus all glass :S. And there complaining about ridiculous stuff.

Anyway, he goes on to say, can I just buy parts off you for $30 instead…

I said "Well it will make it harder for me to get the car sold and out of my garage, Then he goes around my garage and starts picking out all the parts he wanted for $30. After he picked out all my parts I was keeping, Including 180sx taillights, My Stock spoiler off my 180sx, and Misc parts worth alot alot more then $30.

After letting pick out all my parts I told them those were my parts I have put away for my self, he gives me a dirty look, and says well I’ll just take the LSD, Windsheild, Brake Booster, and a few other parts, and I’ll be back for them Tommorow.

They took the brake booster when they left, and after a few minutes of thginking how retarted that was, I called them, and told them to never come back ever again.

It’s retarted how people expect to lowball the crap out of you, and get away with it.

Honestly.

So…dude put the car on the trailer, then offered you the cash?

always sucks but it happens.

winter’s a coming…

Lmfao.

You would know eh pukey?

what is wrong with people?
I honestly wouldve lost it… i cant believe this shit.

People are brutal. Its so frustrating too. You give people a ridiculous price, and there still retarded enough to screw you around and complain about things. Like fuck, for that price you cant pick and choose.

X2 first off theres no way the car would be on the trailer without they amount of cash I want… like did he tie you in a chair or something im really confused to just let someone get away with this, same with oneeight zero he just picked parts he wanted … offered what HE wanted and let him walk away ?!?

OHH shush… the car wasent worth shit, it was only good for scrap and you wouldnt have even got 100 bucks for it that way… It’s your fault for being so spineless… I’m sure if you felt your car was stolen you would have called the police. I’ve seen the car, I live in the same town as purestock 240, and it would have sat in your driveway forever if you wanted any more then 150 bucks