DRAMA= purestock240

nice people being taken advantage of. its happened to me a few times… im still owed $200 by a friend…or someone who i thought was a friend. hes gonna lose some fingers sooner or later.

OHH shush… the car wasent worth shit, it was only good for scrap and you wouldnt have even got 100 bucks for it that way… It’s your fault for being so spineless… I’m sure if you felt your car was stolen you would have called the police. I’ve seen the car, I live in the same town as purestock 240, and it would have sat in your driveway forever if you wanted any more then 150 bucks

dude its the principle of the matter, not what his car is actually worth or whatnot.

^you dont have to repeat yourself and your an ass for even saying that purestock240 w/e his name is, shouldnt have went to get the car if he wasnt intending to pay up he and his dad are bitch fucking around and thats not fair to our members we dont need him on here and we dont need you if your just going to cut up our members anyone can ask what they want when they want and thats that

who the hell was that directed to?

so when i sold my s13 on here… and asked 4 grand… and all people did was say i was out too lunch… and i ended up gettin 3700 for it and a cash offer of 4000 after the day it was sold… but your right…

people can ask what they ask

people can offer what they offer

and people can say either “yes” or “no”

lol k this is all your fault… you shouldve discussed a price beforehand… not “assumed” he would give you a good chunk of cash

Definately before he put it on the trailer…

and you couldve just refused to deal with him…

Yeah he’s a douche for the lowball… but you let him get away with it.

lol you posted while i was typing not you

quote next time…im sitting here thinking wth did i do wrong? lmao

you should have called man im in barrie to i would told him to fuck right off for you but i do also have to say it was partially your fault to you should have got money first but im not going to hastel youanymore you`ve learned a lesson so that is that

sorry hows that

thats awesome

the pictures on your ad had the front end… and nowhere did it say it was not included… he tries to hand you 100 dollars… so say" no, i told u i wanted 150"… is it that hard. duh

when being pressured by land owner and two assholes yeah it can be that hard

Live and learn i guess, just move on and learn from mistakes… and the one “asshole”… I’m assuming is the 16 year old son… lol… too good… anyways… im done here… this thread is anything but productive.

lol your real high class…

email from polask240

or you can shut the fuck up and take your stayner loving fucking ass and eat your mommys dried up stanky pussy ben.

you just keep makin yourself look even better bud!