alright, who bought it?

someone bought this. im pissed. i called buddy at 9am and left a voicemail cause his phone was off. he calls me just now saying someone picked it up an hour ago. old people that dont check their voicemail SUCK. If his phone was on that car would have been mine D:

coming to a guard-rail near you.

Hot damn those seats were clean.

that’s like winning a lotery
this thing look so clean its hard to believe.
I hope somebody on son bought it,
congrats.

hot diggity. that is minttt

Lol same! I called last night once the ad was posted. Arranged to check it out today. Pulled the cash and called to confirm…“sorry it’s sold”!!! Gahhhhh!!!

Don’t you hate it when that happens loll.

I always tell my self " next time, be more of a baller and just drop a stack on it asap " lolll

wow

that is mint! and pretty low km too whoever bought it gotta huge steal

5 bucks Dylan got it. Mans a fucking Kijiji Ninja lol

looks good

I bet that guy got bombarded with calls today. And according to facebook Dylan actually didn’t get it

LOL

waits for it to be reposted on kijiji for a higher price or on post recent pics thread

lol i woulda bought it and flipped it in 2seconds… with pictures like that… shoulda been 0 hesitation. cash out and go buy on the spot.

Stop playing :frowning:

who stole this beaut from under me about a month ago?
anyone on here? old man didnt understand what “hold” means.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

super rare 87 240sx

anyone notice the 401 dixie plate frame and the old ass plates? original owner right there.

^yeah, first thing I noticed as well.

lol, nobody has to hold shit, its there own stuff to sell