38000 km kouki for sale on kijiji

hey,

just was going through kijiji and saw this

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Nissan-1998-240SX-SE-5-speed-38000KM-W0QQAdIdZ61167892

does anyone on here own this??? looks super clean, not too often will you see a 240 with this kinda mileage

ye he has a thread up somewhere

really? had a quick search didnt see anything, ill look again. did it say how much he wanted? im guessing alot lol

lol…no he just wanted best resonable offer

damnn that thing is nice

If that’s the car I think it is, I ran into that guy in Woodbridge once, nice car and very clean.

i remember seeing those pics of that car months ago.

wish i had money to buy me a summer car

LOL, he used my FS template!

I’ve seen that car in person once because he came to Kennedy Commons. That car was just immaculate.

yeah its up for sale here im pretty sure he said it has more kms then that on here tho just go threw the fs threads it will be a half a dozen pages back

he told me he wanted 15gs a couple months ago

he’s on crack

lol ive seen people wanting 10gs stock with over 150***k

This is a friend of mines car…
He bought it bought from a physician in buffalo with i think 19k miles less then 2 years ago…

Its A great deal for someone who wants a super clean chassis to mod and hold onto for a while…

Wow, I think its worth the money

Never noticed this tread until now, this is my car, the for sale thread is old. If anybody is seriously interested let me know. Not looking to spend days emailing back and forth with a 15 year old. I love the car, but my mountainbike does not fit in it. Looking for something more practical e.g. legacy or 9-2X.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37253

better then seellign a fucked up car on son with out telling anyone.

^^^^^
I just saw his tread, that is awesome, who is the crack head now? As many wholes in his brain as in his frame. Some people should just STFU and GTFO. Send me a message if you are seriously interested, I am considering some replacements. I have about $15K in the car, I am not looking to get $15K. If you have $15K lying around, and don’t know what to do with it, awesome, I will not decline.

what the fuck are you taking about dude.
im talking abotu the car that fluid that was selling that was crashed.
and waht the fuck are you telling me to go stfu and gtfo?
WHO teh fuck are you

hey mikey…i think he is referring to fluidd’s post