IC: 1998 Kouki SE ***38000KM***

Make/Model: 1998 240SX SE 5-speed
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: As new as they get
Mileage: 38000KM (24K Mls)
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: As close as you can get to a new Kouki.

The stock rims have some curbage and the tires are finished after 12 years. I do have an option for the following:

new 18" rims with new Bridgestone RE50
OEM Kouki front lip
Aftermarket CD deck
Cargo net in trunk.
Short shifter
Car cover

I purchased the car from first owner who stored it under a car cover in the garage. I stored it during the winter and drove my Sentra Spec-V. Took me a long time to find this car after my first Kouki got destroyed in an accident. I have the original window sticker, brochure and maintenance records.

Sold my other car and am considering buying something newer all together. I was contemplating driving the car on winter tires this winter but feel that it may be a waste of a nice car.

Let me know if there is anybody interested.

I know this is something special, this may be the lowest mileage Kouki out there. I am serious about selling if buyer is motivated.

Thanks for looking,

Pete

Pm’d

ballpark price?

peace

If you want to trade in for a newer car lemme know what are you looking for, email me at chris.carrasco@hotmail.com

what kind of price do you want?

I received an overwhelming amount of inquiries regarding the vehicle. I added some pictures of the interior, the flash made the seats look grey they look black/dark grey in real life.

I have the following for the vehicle:

Original window sticker
Maintenance records
Original sales brochure
Carfax report
Nissan emergency kit
Nissan jacket
Car cover
and the cargo net that all this was stored in.

I have not seen a cleaner or lower mileage one in recent years. I want to see if there is any interest in the 240 community before i post it on Ebay. This is the real deal, low mileage, no accidents, one “over matured” owner before me. I rather buy a newer vehicle than drive this one in the Canadian winter and expose it to the salt. It may become like most of the other ones out there that I came across during my search for this Kouki.

Pete

BUMP… car was supose to be sold but the flake did not come through. The joys of the internets. Serious buyers only, no dreamers, no trades. I bought a Forester XT that I’m very happy with.

Pete

Wow, I emailed you a couple of months back seeing if you still had this. What price are you looking for at this point?

sexx

Replied to serious PMs, will not reply to PMs that are a waste of my time.

your thread is a waste of time when everyone asks about the price and you are not bright enough to answer five times.

thanks for wasting my time.

dont bother wasting my time at bings meet.

regards,

CLARKPARK

Being a US Vehicle, and fairly stock, i would ballpark in the range of 5500 to 8500 at most - 12 year old car, US title, auto trader has hundreds of these from 650 dollars to 20000 - SE = no lsd, no leather … i mean its basically just a clean shell…

I did not ask for advice or commentary. I just held the car for close to 2 months for a guy that said he had the money and guaranteed me he would come and pick it up. We discussed the banking details and when and how to do the exchange. We basically had a verbal contract and he flaked. I have people offering me $2K, I spent more importing it. If you see something else you like better go buy it. I’m just offering my car for sale to somebody that will appreciate it. I could not care less what anybody else thinks. I have responded to everybody that made a serious inquiry by PM.

ok but how do you honestly expect a serious buyer to come and buy this car if theres no price posted. read the rules man, a price must be posted .

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?87439-Read-Before-Posting-Classified-Rules

How much you selling it for?

if you don’t post a price, people start getting frustrated because they’re not sure weather they’re in the right price range or not. it also gives them reason to lowball you because no one knows what you expect to get out of this car. for future reference, if you want people to stop wasting your time then post a proper price so that the ones who are in the market for it will contact you, and the ones who are not will not offer you 2 gs.

^^ exsactly

5000$

Completely stock?
Pm sent.