Kijiji Douchebaggery

been offered shoes for computer parts and broken playstations for set of wheels

Speaking of kijjiji some guy messaged me telling me, that my car is not an s13 that its a 180sx…and blah blah

^AHAHAHA wtf?

I was honestly expecting more from this thread.

If you think your replies were bad? just think what some of these people are getting

AGREE AND AGREE!!!
Toronto240sx;3158997]People like that will never understand that a vehicle is an extension of ones personality, they will never understand that you can have fun with a vehicle and make it your hobby and be passionate about it and do it with heart. …People like that are the type of people that just see cars as cars and something that will get you from A to B and when they buy a car they don’t buy with their hearts, they buy it based on low price and lease payments because to them all it is, is a form of transportation that get’s you from A to B and nothing else…
People like that are shallow, dry, unimaginative, boring and a useless waste of oxygen and space…
Yeah I could of easily leased a BMW M3 with the amount of money I have put into my 240sx … but then I would just be driving a slower vehicle that costs an arm and a leg to repair, modify and insure.
Yeah my Nissan doesn’t have the BMW prestige but to me prestige is not earned by luxury or name… it’s earned by who crosses the finish line first.[/QUOTE]

I just looked at some of those ads posted, and LOL. Ahahahaah

lmao!! ^

Its funny because my GF lives in owen sound, and she sends me pics almost daily of riced the shit out cars haha. theres this one green del sol… omg lol

Yeah Owen Sound is full of riced out pieces of shiot. There is that green del sol… EW. There was a completely riced Orange CRX with an exhaust which im pretty sure was over 5" Oh and also a '05ish mazda 6 with awesome blue flames and blue steelies. Oh and cant forget the most epic mazda 626 2 tone green and black lowered to the ground, with a coffee can exhaust, no real surprise. Thank god there is atleast some good cars in Owen Sound, Like my dad’s RB25 powered s13. :smiley:

awh… i had a 93 b16a fully tuned mint no rust eg civic with gsr leathers on kijiji… im asking 2400 for it and thats a steal. guy msg’d me saying if i throw in the spoon replica rims and azensis tires he will give me $1400 i then msg’d him back saying i accept and told him to phone me… he phones and i led him on from toronto to come look at this “car” … well long story short. i brought him to my friends house where he has a old eg sitting for three years with lots of rust and a d15. i took a plain piece of paper and wrote b16a2 and taped it too the vavle cover. guy came from toronto to hamilton and got too see that. he was pissed but i said “what u expect for 1400 a real b16 mint eg with gsr leathers and spoon replica’s”. this was all a week and a half ago… i have no time for lowballers except someone like that. i love fucking with those ppl because come on… demand i throw something in for 1000 less then asking price when the asking price is already under 2500…you deserved to be fucked with.
(p.s if it was someone from son… im not sorry)

thats an asshole move

OMG I can’t stop laughing. AHAHAHAAH A piece of paper saying b16a2. LOL