Kim Jong dead.

Am I the only one waiting for Kim Jong Il to make an announcement next month saying that he has risen from the dead and that he gets his immortality because he is meant to rule NoKo forever?

i feel like there will be North Korean blood spilled soon. and a whole lot of it…

i bet thats usa’s next war. war=money and we just ended one so we need another. military industrial complex. we cat pay back this debt unless we do. and even if we do will still be in debt. your soposed to stay in debt. you owe the usa fed system $100,000’s each person when your born. i think its more like 175 but i forgot around 100k. thats a house or a zr1 and a heated 3 car garage. but my only option is to pay or leave so im gonna pay just sucks balls

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrAQ7MZVzIk[/ame]

and holy shit these people are crazy to me. i think im a little weird but these motha fuckers on a new level. only channel is kim jung il. everybody needs a pic of him. they only sing songs about kim jung il. they sing about killing americans wtf. these people

I have no idea what you’re on about but technically we’ve been at war with Korea for the past 60 years. Do I think Il’s son is going to suddenly rush the 38th parralel? No. His country is in shambles, his people are starving and their weapons are meager at best. NK is like that annoying child who wants attention and every once in a while they’ll do something stupid to get it. They’re China’s annoying little brother and they should deal with him.

Super thorough understanding of economics demonstrated right here for free!

I have my doubts as to whether he is dead or not. I mean he does have control of all news and information in that country. He decides whats broadcasted and what isn’t. It could be some sly Gook trick before he launches the nukes

The fact is he is not dead.

According to a 2002 documentary, he most likely is altering his DNA in Cuba and assume a new identity as a British billionaire adventurer, who will soon develop a solar powered array weapon in an attempt to destroy all the land mines along the DMZ.

http://i.imgur.com/ypm9V.jpg

I think I heard about that.