North Korea trying to start some shit?

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=203_1360053143[/ame]

nuke 'em all. i dont think anybody would miss them…

Maybe, maybe not. But, showing a city that looks like NYC being blown the fuck up and American flags burning and shit. I feel like this is going to maybe turn into something.

What a weird video…

It’s the same sentiment they’ve had for decades. While they may have been ramping up anti-American stuff lately, I doubt it’ll turn into anything very soon. They make empty threats (like most communist, third-world countries)

Yeah I was gonna post this but then found other more important things to worry about than some shithole country on the other side of the planet.

Besides, I’m sure our country will find some reason or manner to go over there and start some shit anyway because we can’t seem to keep to ourselves and let shit wipe itself from the world map.

Im sorry.

First rule of shift club, don’t ever admit to being wrong/feeling sorry.

this statement pisses me off so much, serious or not i feel like people don’t realize what would happen if anyone decided to nuke a country. and yes lets go destroy a full country of innocent people because there government is as bad as ours.

Fixed

Problem is there is no way to fix a country like North Korea. Even if the current messed up government was completely overthrown and replaced with a democracy, it would eventually wind up back where it is now.

I’d be interested in seeing all the script translated.

^ first thought I had when I watched it. Was thinking, who do i know that knows korean or whatever it is they speak over there. Might shed some more light on it.

for all I know is it could say that our country is on the verge of internal turmoil and civil war and that they’re just planning to fly over and take some sweet pictures for post cards or something.

In any event, not losing sleep over it here…

Sorry my Korean is not that good and there are subtle difference between North Korea and South Korea syntax, but here is briefly the translation.

“We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There’s a choice we’re making
We’re saving our own lives
Its true we’ll make a better day
Just you and me”

BWAHAHAHA.

Now there’s a coffee stain on my shirt, you fucker.

RIP Michael Jordan.

It’s the same rhetoric they’ve been spouting for years. It’s the political ebb and flow of a country still technically divided by war. Even in the past few years they’ve gone as far as shelling a disputed island.

yea but if we got involved we would just replace it with a different dictator, because our government hates governments that don’t do everything we want and if we install a dictator that will follow our every order we don’t have to worry about that. its why we over throw democracies for dictatorships all the time.

Micheal jacksons music still lives on

And what should we do? let them crush our innocent people first? Really There can be no peace so long as men live with a God complex and he power to kill at the pull of a trigger or the push of a button. As long as we allow ourselves to be led we will always have foolish leaders & forever be locked into the rhythm we have created for ourselves War, Revolution, Peace. We are still stuck in the War phase.

The world is a fucked up place… I think Axl Rose said it best “Do you know where the fuck you are!? You’re in the Jungle baby you’re gonna die!

yeah that’s footage from a video game. I can’t place which one though.

even if they launched a nuke, that shit wouldn’t even touch soil, and by the time the first parts of it fell half the country would be leveled.

so the only two options you see are crushing innocent people or full on nuclear war? yea sorry you are too big of a moron to have a conversation with.

Where did I say go to nuclear war? Also did I say lets crush their innocent people? I asked if we are to stand by and let it happen to our people. Our government is involved in military black ops I’m sure there are less catastrophic means of a preemptive strike.

So before you label anyone a moron try not to cast aspersions before you speak. A Nuclear Holocaust is the first thing that popped into your head not mine.