Oh Shit N Korea Just did a Nuke test!!

just crossing the wire now. i was watching fox and they broke the program they were showin. right now they said its just a report from the AP.

im lookin for a link now

found one
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,218699,00.html

not good.

Oh noooos.

the thing that gets me thought is they said they wanted to do it as a deterant to the US on invading N Korea but everyone is against it even china

oh man

they are probally just doing it for attention as usal

lol it’s not going to do them much good unless they intend on attacking china :smash2:

edit: did everyone forget how fucked up their last rocket test was? :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct me if I’m wrong but the article states there was no notible signs of a test. Or is this a pending test?

no ur right its not confirmed yet but the AP said that they tested one

so far china was alerted 20 min prior, they are getting a 3.6 quake and the USGS has backed this, not good. I was stationed in S. Korea, its a totally different world than we are used to, they live with the prospect of war every day. N. Korea and Iran are sooooo working the international comunity, one will spout off, then another will spout off, and nothing is ever done. Its frustrating to watch and to quote a movie “this will get out of hand, this will get out of hand and we will be lucky to live threw it”

they just up the magnatide to 4.2

Yes. Just how do they expect to deliver this nuke? They don’t even have Allah on their side…

well i seriously doubt they plan on using it on a country they would be just comitting suicide, its more of a barganing chip. plus the real threat here is do they plan on selling it to terrorists

hunt for the red october, the admiral on the carrier after the f14 crashes…

man, I miss the cold war at times - at least you “knew” your enemy. nation state vs nation state, none of this terrorist / hidden / snky bullshit :shoot:

fuck it, i say we (non-nuke) carpet-bomb the bastards first, let’s see how well this contributes to their “defense” then… stability my ASS

these f’n guys… :mad: i hope the international community responds VERY harshly to this.

yeah, they’re being sneaky ghey. (ring a bell?)

North Korea and Iran could very easily lead the world to WWIII.

Holy shit, what did they do?

EMP take out satellite communications?

Even with this test, they are all bark, no bite.

Apparently they have 40 or so subs that could deliver this to a major port.