your take on the north korean missile crisis

so its no secret now that the north koreans have nuclear missile technology.

yesterday they threatened the united states with an “annihilating” nuclear strike if they do not back their troops out from north korea, in which the us troops are attempting to move in to a atomic facilty.

today north korea tested 6 nuclear missiles, one narrowly missing a japanese island.

tommarow the united nations will be meeting to discuss the epidemic.

larry king reffered to the situation as a potential ww3 as is has been said that if north korea attacks the u.s. then the u.s will repsond with their own missiles.

lol

they deserve nukes…to have them i mean.

just because we benefit from US superiority doesnt mean it’s fair.

maybe if other nations could defend themselves there would be some actual equality.

Isn’t North Korea Communist?
Don’t they starve their populations.

Andrew.

Andrew.[/quote]Not our problem.

N.Korea wants to be left alone. Fine.

The US has a thing of sticking their nose in everyone’s business.

Andrew.[/quote]Not our problem.

N.Korea wants to be left alone. Fine.

The US has a thing of sticking their nose in everyone’s business.[/quote]

I agree with you.

Andrew.

I hate the whole “Nuclear Law” thing. If the US disarms their entire nuclear force, then and only then can they demand that other countries disarm theirs. Lead by example.
However, NK should NOT be testing nukes in other people’s territorial waters, and deserve an ass-whoopin for that. Especially since it’s so close to Japan. That’s MY women they might be irradiating :lol:

i highly doubt you can assume information about this in the media to be true.

i wouldnt take anything without a grain of salt, the testing nukes in japanese waters or starving of populations. most of the stuff in the news and on TV is laughable… the same politics behind relating modified cars to street racing is the same thing as nukes to North Korea.

they may have them but that doesnt mean they are going to use them.

but… if the class bully has 2600 guns and you find out he sorta doesnt like you and has a history of fabricating reasons to beat kids up for profit then wouldnt it make perfect sense for you to go out and inquire about buying a gun or two?

IMHO everyone should have nukes and be testing them so that no one uses them.

All I’m concerned about is that Japanese women don’t get irradiated :lol: Actually, I definitely don’t want Korean ones getting irradiated too. There should be some sort of ban, so that nuclear, chemical, etc… all those nasty types of wepons can never be used on any country with asian women in it. I’ll call it the Fine Bootay Protection Act. It takes in effect immediately.

im curious to see how this plays out today.

the japanese government has called the united nations security council for an emergency meeting.

One day people will realize that the biggest threat to humanity is not Nuclear weapons because no one kills one another for no reason, wars start because one government doesn’t agreee with the other. The biggest threat to humanity will be something that is not in any governments control, something that is unstopable only preventable. The the only way to prevent it is by starting ASAP. Our environment is being more and more polluted at an alarming rate. Thousands and thousands of acres of ice glaciers are melting everyday at an alarming rate causing more flooding in the world, our ozone layer is getting thinner and thinner each hour causing more drought and forest fires around the world. More and more new diseases are forming around the world due to bad environmental conditions, it will be only a matter of time till a killer disease becomes a killer plague that is moving too fast to stop.
I think we need to focus more on the real problems that threaten the whole world instead of the problems that threaten only threaten two nations.

Pffffttttttt

I farted

really

I did

Benson should seal his farts into a Canadian missile and fire them off towards North Korea Im sure it will cause some damage there.

…Then again does our military even have missiles?

Anyway USA was saying that some of these missiles tested by North Korea failed about 3 minutes after launch because they disappeared off the raidar after an X amount of feet. Japan and South Korea are saying all missiles found their target. So now there is a possability of missiles with stealth capability. I think USA is just trying to pick a fight again, but why with North Korea? There is no oil or anything there? So what’s in it for them? …Oh yeah I forgot They will ““Liberate”” the North Korean people.

We probably have some used missiles that will some how sink before we are able to fire them.

Andrew.

We probably have some used missiles that will some how sink before we are able to fire them.

Andrew.[/quote]

LOL stupid subs…
i think canada is stupid not to invest alittle moer into their army… if theres another world war, im sure the us will somehow use it to their advantage to steal some land… maybe quebec… maybe woodbridge… maybe iqualoit… who knows! haha

my take on north korea

http://www.jikl.com/ta/

im gonan build a bunker wit ha race track in it