Oh Shit N Korea Just did a Nuke test!!

what?

he was poking fun

nothing is sent via wire anymore

Two things.

1. I’m sure the U.N. will send another strongly worded letter, flexing their mighty letter writing skills.

2. I just turned on CNN to try and get some updates, but apparently the Mark Foley thing is more important. They ran about a 10 second blurb about N.Korea, then went back to Foley.

oh got ya

the UN better do something cause if they dont that organization is one big expensive joke

cough League of Nations cough

The UN = " I feel like i’m taking CRAZY pills"

This really sets my plans back for turbo’in the beretta. lol

Havent the N. Koreans been saying for months and months “We’re enriching uranium for nuclear power, nothing else!”

That has been their response every day for the last few months! Thats it… they’re lying bastards, and in my opinion, we should just turn their whole country into glass to stop the lies :slight_smile:

I hate hypocritical bullshit. “we’re not lying”

2 months later

“Oh, and we just wanted to make a nuke for fun. hehe! WEEEE”

South Korean Foreign minister (Ban) is the new head of the U.N.? Coincidence? You decide!

That would be Iran

correct. N. Korea never even tried to hide the fact that they want S. Korea (and all of us) dead.

If it does come to war(hopefully it won’t) the US should do it old school, drop big bombs.
This bullshit in Iraq is pointless, the country should have been destroyed like Hiroshima and Nagasaki(sp).
Wars should be fought against countries, not a few needles in a haystack.
My 2 cents.

I agree with you to a point. N. Korea no doubt has the ability to reach Japan, i would hate for all that JDM hotness to be destroyed because Kim jong il is a nut job.

yeah because killing millions of people b/c their UNELECTED leaders are crazy makes a lot of moral sense

morals bore me. tons of shit blowing up, now THAT’s something to give a shit about.

There is still some time. Who knows how much money NK spent obtaining the materials necessary to pull off this test. They are probably going to have to re-acquire more materials to make something that they can actually deploy in force.

It’s a shame the US got sidetracked by Iraq/ Afganistan the last few years. When I was in the military, we were wargaming/gearing up for North Korea. Then Desert Storm hit, and NK has been on the backburner ever since.

So you think Iraq is the way to go?
Or do you just want to have a sit-in to protest war with all the other hippies while these psychos take over the world?
What’s the answer Joe?

agreed. i dont get into politics too much, but that’s what ive been thinking from the getgo. Although playing the devil’s advocate, i dont think Iraq would recover the way Japan did if nuke’s were dropped.

While I agree with you and would love nothing more than to reboot countries like North Korea with a couple of big nukes, the good old days are over. It seems to me that modern warfare is evolving to more and more precise tactical strikes. In the eye of the ever-present global media you have to minimize civilian casualties. The rest of the world hates the US enough already. Plus there’s just that much less to rebuild after Fuck-You/Boom/Now-We-Rebuild-You-In-Our-Image.

They are going to have to do it that way since there are no more troops left to send.

The biggest problem is what China thinks if we do go to war with N. Korea. If China is on board and will lead the way, let’s get it done but the US is not in a position to be peeing in 2 pools simultaneously (much less 3 if Iran starts being really naughty too).