NK wants to chuck a missile at us

Get out your welding goggles, now NK decided that they want us to leave em alone, or they are gonna chuck a nuke tipped ICBM at us. This shows that giving into these wackos just gives them more time to cause bigger problems. Its like trying to reasons with a 5 year old, it just doesn’t work. Let the games begin, this should get interesting.

source?

Meh

They can’t reach the US and if they did it would only be Hawaii or Cali. I’m willing to take that hit in order to watch the US use out big bombs…not really. It bugs me that they are getting away with this and testing “WMD” in plain sight but GW found thought it was a good idea to attack iraq for imaginary ones. It bugs me even more that the news is focusing mainly on a kid toucher republican rather than this.

^California?
Hmmmmmm, that might not be so bad.
j/k calm down everyone.

:cjerk: See my posts here: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19520&page=2

That was yesterdays news, I was keeping the thread specific, or else we will have a 50 page thread on nothing, pick that panty wedgie and be calm :slight_smile:

And from what i’ve seen the two stage TDS-? (tong-de shung- whatever) can reach the east coast, not sure what its payload is, but thats not cool, even if its just a threat.

NK has the same ability to hit a US target with a nuke that I do of throwing my EVO clear across the country.

The fact that you welcome war this enthuesiastically worries me

I know someone who used to track and move the satellites, he said that there is no way in this world that the the US is not safe from Nuclear attack. They have 50 or so of these satellites with 12 or so nukes in them that can be dropped anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye. I forgot what the are called, peacekeepers or something. Look into it.

how is that goin to keep up from gettin nuked? it will be to late by then

so you’re releasing what I would assume to be extremely top secret information that the US has weaponized space?

from what i heard on the radio…whtever they tested the other day wasnt Nuclear anyway…of course I could be wrong

Because its instant, as soon as its detected they are already tracking them and taking counter measures.

roffle…right…conspiracy!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/10/korea.nuclear.test/index.html

I love that they get one test to work, with a device that more than likely was sized to make it difficult to move by semi truck, much less by ICBM, but now they start throwing around the threat of nuclear attacks.

If anyone in this world is screaming pre-emptive strike, it’s this guy. If he’ll threaten a nuclear strike now, imagine where he’ll be 5 years from now when he might have a chance of striking somewhere outside his country.

Get eyes on him during his next big rally and shove a cruise missile up his ass. Or let the UN keep writing nasty letters to him, and hope that will solve it :cjerk:

lol I love when people go “it would only hit cali”

Myspace would be down…the world would come crashing to a halt.

:rofl: Sooooooooooooo true!!!

snipe his ass

fixed. :tup: :stuck_out_tongue:

i roffled at this

South Korea showing NK their “O Face”. (from the front page of cnn.com)

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/10/korea.nuclear.test/vt1.1530.nuke.ap.jpg