eminems new album

• 1 even in his comedy you need to read between the lines and understand what he is saying for real, then you will be like WHOA its amazing how he was able to sneak such a message through a goofy song on the radio, there would be no way to get away with that directly coming out and saying some of the stuff he jokes about

yea I might of said earlier it was delayed for 9 years sorry, i meant to say its been hyped up for about 9 years now, since 2000…

lupe is amazing for sure, common and mos def are very very good as well i love mos def’s style and voice its really nice !

I feel the same way almost about kanye, but the reason why i dont like him now it seems hes too high on his chair. The fact that we has gone into a different genre does not bother me much because i know he is an artist and he is trying to do something original, and hes doing it because he feels it… thats a great thing but i do not like the over use of auto tune hes killing it, antares much be rich off kanye alone

yea man, his first two albums, are retarded good… lyrically nuts man, real pro shit…

stan was a great song because its one of the few that made it to the top of the charts got air time on FM and tv and showed alot of people who think they “listen to rap” that he was more than just a goofy dude with dirty jokes and actually had some serious skill

archie i agree with alot of what you wrote here… however its very clear that you havent listened to em’s shit enough, if you think of “when im gone” as an example of his great work then there is alot more you should hear from him IMO. When im gone was a great song and made out very well but there is so many songs from him that REALLY show his skills and emotions off better

and yea dre’s shit is OBVIOUSLY ghost written by royce da 5 9 (royce nickel nine :lol ), 50 cent, possibly jada and maybe jay z and eminem heavilyyyyy co writes if not ghost writes alot his shit especially on records he gets on with em, but its all good the more things someone can do and have any success at, the better… u can’t knock em for that

LOL tupac is cool, he had ALOT of schooling prior to his career in rap, performing arts and being in some other crew dancing etc etc , the dude really made shit happen, his music IMO is great lyrically and the shit he talks about in interviews is genius so hes really amazing

BUT i still put eminem on the top of my list because of what he was able to do with everything against him , from people hating him to loving him etc etc he could of been another vanilla ice but he wasnt and his album sales and how many other rappers talk about and respect him really shows for it…

talking about that i wonder if hes going to take up juelz request to feature on his song with wayne im gonna guess not because of the wayne issue with g unit