Japan Growing Some Balls

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060710/ap_on_re_as/nkorea_missiles

ugh hes been hanging around G dubbya too much

WWIII here we go!

Well, those missiles are landing within a couple hundred miles of Japan. Armed or not, they still pose a serious threat to Japanese citizens.

It only took one post to make this Bushes fault.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:tup: to Japan

lol.

i have been keeping on eye on this… i wonder how this will end up

“Even if Japan’s planes made it to North Korea, they wouldn’t make it back … it would be an act of suicide,” he said. “Japan has no capacity to wage war.”

Woulden’t be the first time…

What? Too soon? :gotme:

Japan has every reason to be nervous, north korea’s shitty long range missile missed its target and could have easily fallen in the middle of tokyo,

cant say I blame them… :tup: to japan.

Pissed off japan made most of asia its bitch in WW2. Just saying, it looks like N.Korea is looking for a fight, and Japan would destroy them.

Japan’s military is almost entirely built around the idea of defense, thanks largely in part to our directing their rebuilding post WWII. I’m not sure how you think Japan could “destroy them” when Japan would have to fly suicide missions just to get a plane to Korea. They have nothing with enough range to fly there and back.

I was thinking the same thing but, Japan has a few strong friends.:smiley:

not everything is america’s fault, but we’re sure good at fucking things up. just like n korea’s good at ruffling feathers with its nuclear bombs. maybe it’s politics in general… which are by nature FAULTY… and maybe it’s because this world is run by men generally… who, you all have to admit, think with their bank accounts and their weiners.

and congratulations to you for spelling Bush’s with an es.
:bloated:

I’m sorry, but you’re not allowed to criticize spelling when the first word in every single one of your sentences starts with a lower case letter.

And believe me, women will one day be fucking up politics just as much as men. Just give Hillary a shot at it.

Yeah, but I don’t see us doing a pre-emptive strike on NK, especially for another nation.

:word: I think power corrupts regardless of vag or prick. I CAN see us backing Japan in a strike against N.K. I would be a bit scared at a submarine nuclear warhead lauched off the coast of Cali, that could probably reach any target in the midwestern USA. I have no idea how sophisticated the US naval defense/coast guard is for that kind of thing either. I can’t see North Korea having any kind of “Red October” either so that might prove worthless. As was stated in a CNN article (or whatever, I don’t remember exactly what), Kim Jong is just the kind of crazy to push the red button and wipe out the pacific region with a bunch of long range ballistic missles. Who knows? I would actually be impressed if the US DID intervene because that means they are actually sticking to fighting injustice and not just BS in Iraq. Kim Jong is worse than Saddamm…