North Korea vows for nuclea attack on US.

About to be a shitnami tidal wave unleashed.

they must want us to blow their country up and then rebuild it for them…

Won’t just be us blowing them up, consider it the entire world will stomp on them (especially if all the countries we give aid to still want aid). If they are serious, which I doubt because they should know the missile would NEVER make it to land, but if by chance they are there would no longer be a North and South Korea, just Korea, as the North would disappear.

LOL, these are all just posturing for 2 reasons. Part of brainwashing to show how tough their leader is to the NK public and just more bargaining chips for aid.

How else can you look tough when you have nothing to show for it? By making empty treats to other people.

I think its all bullshit but you never know. Cant just sit back and be like “ahh hes bullshitting again”. Probably part of his plan. No one believes him and before ya know it we are hiding in our cubbies at school.

Agreed

all talk, no action. Just ignore this clown and he’ll go away

Good outlook.

:lol ^

Guys like that thrive on the attention theyre given. If nobody gives him attention he wont see any benefit from it.

Or we can tell him the middle east said his wife is a whore and maybe he’ll point his bombs that way and eliminate that issue

wow i hope he doesnt bomb near me.

i also hope the us didnt write this so we wage war on NK. they are known for swaying the american people with false info to get americans to wage wars. look it up in history

"Turning Iran into a reliable pro-Western puppet state is a long-sought US goal. All options are considered, including war.

Tactics include calling Iran a threat to world peace, falsely accusing Tehran of terrorist attacks, and fabricating lies about an alleged nuclear weapons program despite no corroborating evidence whatever."

holy crap enough for a day.

The only sensible solution to this is to send PJB over there and tell North Korea they’re full of shit.

Making some calls now to set this up.

Nah pjb for president.

LETS SPREAD SOME DEMOCRACY ALL OVER THEIR YELLOW ASSES

Somebody pokes you, knock their fucking teeth out

but whatever

N. Korea vows actual military actions
SEOUL, April 4 (Yonhap) – North Korea’s military announced Thursday that it would take a series of military actions against the United States.

In a statement, the North’s supreme military command said it is formally notifying the White House and the Pentagon that “reckless operations” involving cutting-edge nuclear weapons have been finally approved.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2013/04/04/0200000000AEN20130404000100315.HTML

RIP north korea

I really hope that this shit doesnt happen because I will most certainly get called back to active duty… i’m still in the Inactive Reserves.