Kimbo wins again

Quinton Jackson would put a bad hurtin’ on Kimbo. Beating Tank Abbott doesn’t even remotely prepare him for fighting fighters at Quinton’s level.

Kimbo is definitely fun to watch. I’d love to see him fight Brock Lesnar.

Jackson is a 205 fighter…Kimbo is a heavyweight…I say set it up with him vs brock and let his bitch ass get owned and call it a day.

I don’t care what anyone says, Tank Abbott was still badass. I remember watching an old school UFC fight where he KO’d a guy and dude’s laying like a limp ass rag doll against the fence. I’ll have to see if I can YouTube that.

ehh…his record is like 9-14 with only 4 of his wins by KO…he is a beast…but he is a washed up bum. That is what they are doing with Kimbo, giving him easy fights and “names” to KO…when in reality they are just old washed up assturds. Put him against someone that is in their prime or also trying to climb the ladder and dong well. Not people who are far past their prime.

that was terrible

Jackson is a 205 fighter…Kimbo is a heavyweight…

I know, but Kimbo is a sloppy “B-list” heavyweight, while Quinton is arguably the best 205lb MMA fighter in the world right now.

There are rumors that the next one will be Kimbo vs Shamrock…might be a little better. Shamrock knows what he is doing…but his last couple fights he looked rough…so it is sort of another Kimbo vs a older washed up big name fighter.

Shamrock was pretty good back in like 1994. He’s totally and completely washed up now. Tito dominated him bad in their last fight (and Tito isn’t exactly a top tier fighter anymore either).

yep, just another washed up old guy for kimbo to punch on, how lame. I will not take kimbo serious until he fights someone decent, which he won’t.

Kimbo would dominate lesnar…lesnar is just as strong but kimbo has so much more experiance in fighting…

x2

kimbo fought bums, he really hasn’t been tested yet.

X2…and lesnar is a way mroe rounded fighter…he had a 105-5 wrestling record when he was in college…is bigger…is stronger…and can fight standing up…but when he powerslams Kimbo’s bitch…he will bring the pain.

no way. lesnar would be far superior on the ground, hes faster and probly hits as hard if not harder. he’d rock kimbo

I’d like to see it. I think it’d be a good fight.

X2 It would be sweet