Kimbo Slice

I know some of you have had to have seen his Youtube backyard fights …What do you think his chances are in MMA …is he a gimmik or the real deal? I personally think hell whip some ass …

He’s at the caliber now he needs to be to win fights. and his crazyness just carries over to put him over the top. he’ll keep messin faces up no doubt

He is fighting “names” now…washed up has beens. His stand up is good…but I would like to see him fight a solid fighter. Now I would guess if he fights someone that can take it to the ground he will get owned…or if he would fight a stand up fighter who is good and in their prime he might feel the pain. But for now he is an attraction and is just there to sell PPV.

Didn’t he punch someones eye out? Hahahahaha. :rofl:

He’s not ready for top rung MMA heavyweights. Quite honestly I don’t think he ever will be.

I’d like the UFC to do a match between him and Brock Lesnar.

I think that would be a good fight.

Whats your opinion… strength or stamina?

Still not impressed with Kimbo… He hasnt fought anyone I would remotely consider “good” yet.

yeah i dont think he will fare well in MMA or UFC, especially against top dogs. I dont know how solid a overall fighter he is, but i think he will be like Lesnar was… a powerhouse with rage, and the lack of experience will get him caught up in a submission move on the ground or something. I dont think he has the total offensive and defensive package yet

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42024&highlight=kimbo this thread has a lot of peoples opinions on it…I feel hes a decent fighter but haste been tested yet

he’s a bum

he’s just just another slugger. make him work past the second round and you have him beat. he’ll end up like tank abbot

He’ll have a similar fate to Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir fight…Unless he fights total wussies!