Kimbo slice on ultimate fighter 10

I actually connot wait for this season. Heres the commercial and Kimbo just looks like he does not give a @#$%!

fuck rashad

cocky right lol. We shall see kimbo slice will be facing some good competition now not some dumpy amature mma fighters.

yeah it’l be good to see if he will do any good without jared shaw setting up fights for him

ill be rooting for Kimbo y0

Did you just find this out? This was announced a couple of months ago now.
I’m going to watch Season 10 because i’ve followed all of them. I’ve never been a fan of Kimbo and I’m not about to jump on that band wagon now.

Anyone that knows me will tell you I’m a big Kimbo fan. I love boxing and Kimbo actually has quite an impressive amature boxing background in Jamaca and FL. I do think he’ll win 1 or 2 fights at BEST however on TUF10 because the 16 fighters in the house (including him) are far and away the most talented and deepest cast in TUF history. Some really big names in that house including ‘Big Country’ who was the IFL Heavyweight champ.

I laughed when I found out Kimbo’s real name was Kevin Ferguson. Sounds like a mattress salesman or something.

kimbo is way overrated

I can’t wait to see Kimbo’s ground game. Oh wait, it’s nonexistant.

they train you on the show aswell… if they can teach him some shit he could be a beast…

exactly what im saying. If any of you have ever seen an amature mma kinbo slice fight he gets enraged like no other. I think with some training he can be succesful

Kimbo got ko’ed by a falling back half power jab that was thrown just to keep kimbo off while he was against the fence…he get rocked a bunch of times in his internet fights. He has no chin. If any of them hits him hes gonna lose.

Gotta admit, his left-right-right elbow combo is dirty.

hmm didnt know that.

ah well i duno if its extensive, but they have pro fighters training with them for months while the show is taking place, if he doesnt pick any skills up i’d be suprised. And with his build… that guy with any amount of skills would be pretty scary.

Sorry I was being sarcastic. They go through a pretty extensive training session while they’re out there for 8 weeks.

word, i thinkkimbo is cool, used to watch his fights on youtube or w/e before

there is a bandwagon for people who just like kimbo for no reason, and there is one for who dont like him too lol

Kimbo = awesome street fighter. He was not a MMA guy and i’m glad in an interview he openly admitted that. I’m sure prior to getting on the show he was at a camp working a good MMA game to prepare.

fuck that *** nog rashad, and fuck kimbo. the best he gets out of this is some MMA expierence. as far as im concerned he should have sayed fighting in the backyards of **** alike.

no im not racist, but like all races there are people we dislike.

white people are white trash, asians are chinks, jews are kikes ect ect. these 2 cocky **** are D-bags!