Bro's, KIMBO SLICE FIGHT TONIGHT @ 9pm on CBS (KDKA-2)

Kimbo fights tonight LIVE for the first time, on reg cable. He is fighting a dude named James “COLOSSUS” Thompson in a heavyweight Bout.
make sure you watch this, this dude is a street fighter turned MMA, he is a badass, and has only lost one fight ever. He has allready beat Ray Mercer, and Tank Abbot (knocked tank out in 43 seconds!!) and this is his 4th fight… Since he started MMA, his longest fight has only lasted 1 min 12 seconds, against Mercer.

THIS DUDE IS A MONSTER

if you dont know who he is check out this site for vids, and info, dont miss out, this cat delivers everytime!!!

his website.
http://www.kimboslice.org/

his wikipedia info (lotsa of good info here)

And a youtube vid of him killing TANK ABBOT!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TUfp4C0u1U[/ame]

Have fun watching this bear tonight!!! I know i will.
:love:

:mullet:

he never faced anyone worth anything all the guys he beat are washed up.i would like to see him take on someone like brock lesnar

great and all but the pens game starts at 8

No doubt Kimbo is a good street fighter but like mentioned previously he hasnt fought anyone worth anything yet. As far ass MMA goes what happens when he fights a heavyweight with a skilled ground/jui-jitsu game that puts him on his back. He’ll be tapping.

thanks for the heads up wouldve missed it!

yeah true, but i doubt he would fight a wrestler, i wanna see him fight tyson, lol

lol, this will only last a minute or so.

i cant wait to see him fight a bad ass!!

:werd:

kimbo fight yet?

Middleweight Champ in now

Eye poke . . . Doc that called it is prolly gonna have some flat tires

Next up!

That ear went pop…

They called it too soon.

Good fight, however Kimbo needs a real challanger like the ice man

glad that fuck baroni lost what a tool
those chiks were fucken hott
deff called middleweight fight to early was a great fight
kimbo had a good fight still a beast in my eyes

o and cbs is gonna ruin mma for sure this isnt wwf wrestling need to cut the bullshit

ok is it me or did that ref step in a lil to early on some of them fights?u never see ufc refs jump in til a guy is almost out on his feet

they having a replay of the fight?
only watched up till the 2nd round.

didn’t even bother reading who won.

didnt get a chance to see it. kimbo is a strong BAMF but he wont ever fight anybody that can actually “fight”

as for some names that were previously mentioned:

tyson is a has-been. if it were 10-15 yrs ago then it would be a good match.

basically the same could be said about the ice man. he is basically a shadow of his former self. granted he is still a good fighter, but i think he is pushing 40 if not older. wouldnt really be fair

Kimbo’s goal is to knock you out as quick as possible. He has no stamina, unless he got some after going to MMA. I remember seeing one of his fights he was about to fall to his feet when a guy was going more than 2 mins with him.

The last fight I saw was with the 2 chicks. The girl in the white top sorta looked like a dude, but still put up a good fight. The other chick was def hot.

Gina Carano FTW!!

he beat the fuck out of the dude last night