the ultimate fighter Kimbo

Did anyone just watch kimbo get on the ground and not even try to get back up? Its like he just gives up.

Yeah that was def a let down. Not much of a fight.

been watching for the past 90 minutes.
this dude is either gonna be VERY respectable later on or just a complete joke.
Seems like he wants to learn.

fucking waste

Big Country is a Very good fighter! I have a feeling that kimbo will be back in it. The UFC wouldent let this one go. Not with the ratings that this guy can bring in.

big country fought like a pussy and he knows it… dana knew it too. kimbo will be back. hell, he’s probably the sole reason that anyone watches the show.

big country fought like a big dude… Get the man down and lay/sit on him… Hahaha

Kimbo was barely watchable when he was fighting in the backyards online, now that he is trying to be a real fighter, he really sucks. I hope he gets his ass kicked every fight.

I don’t think I would classify anyone that steps into the ring with Kimbo a pussy, let alone beats him.

I think Kimbo’s problem is that everyone is trying to teach him to be reserved when his strength is just going fucking nuts and attacking non-stop. I think he would have taken country if he had been more aggressive.

That being said, score one for team FATS.

I still can’t believe they called the fight. Big Country was drumming on Kimbo’s head, but was doing no damage whatsoever. I don’t think they should have been stood up since Kimbo was doing nothing to get up, however I don’t think they needed to call the fight. Kimbo showed a lot of sportsmanship though; instead of bitching about it and flipping out, he took it like a man and said he’d keep training.

I think Kimbo would be best going back to being Internet Infamous instead of Ultimate Fighter.

i think i’ll root for big cuntry now with hopes that he will eventually get his face pounded in by brock…

Meh, i put on the coach…

Kimbo has a few things going for him…hes dumb, hes strong, and this is the ONLY thing he can do (whats his back up plan? math teacher?)

Dumb…Means he will do what he is taught to do in a certain situation. He did exactly what he was shown to do to avoid take downs…and it worked for the most part.

Strong…If he had pushed the pace w/nelson and kept the fight in the center of the ring, avoiding the cage it would have been really hard to get him down & nelson would have been worn out easiliy (good job on nelson’s part of playing to his strengths)

Cant Do anything else…If all you could do is punch people, would you give up? I honestly think Kimbo is just smart enough to realize that if he fails at this…there isnt gonna be a next chapter for him as ANYTHING…no internet, no franchise, no fame.
If that doesnt drive someone to become better, i dont know what will

I don’t think Nelson is a pussy at all. He had a bunch of great fights in the IFL. He showed good composure and sportsmanship by not smashing Kimbo’s face in. He already had him pinned, proved there was nothing Kimbo could do to defend himself. Kimbo wasn’t going anywhere and Nelson could have easily split his face open.

Herb Dean could have let that go on for 3 more minutes and big country wins by decision, anyway. Or stop it there. Good call.

I still can’t believe they called the fight. Big Country was drumming on Kimbo’s head, but was doing no damage whatsoever. I don’t think they should have been stood up since Kimbo was doing nothing to get up, however I don’t think they needed to call the fight.

Not to sound like a jerk- but you let someone that size hit you 25 times straight flush on the skull (even with small punches) and then let us know how the fight shouldn’t have been stopped.

Getting jabbed weakly once sucks- getting punched in the head, period, sucks. Getting punched 25 times in a row with no defense? Time to stop the fight before someone ends up permanently retarded.

he went down like darkstar on a girl filled shortbus