Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

upcoming February 16th

try sept. 14th

kimbo> tank = wash-up

tank can throw with the best of them… and he can take a hit.
Hasn’t he been active outside of the UFC?

This is gonna be an amazing fight.

so it is in sept? for sure?

oh man kimbo is the man

“i can do two nigg-- i can do 2 duels in 1 day, i dunnit before i can do it again!”

This fight fucking blows. Kimbo has heart and is proving to be dedicated to the sport, which is good… but Tank is the biggest piece of shit ever. I heard an interview with him recently and unprovoked all he did was make excuses for every single loss he’s had. I think he has lost 7 of his 8 last fights.

Hell I’m convinced I could beat him, the guy gasses in less than a minute, refuses to learn anything about the ground, and just all around sucks. Shoot a single and win.

This would however… be a better street fight.

agreed. Tank is done. hecould take a beating in his day. but i feel it will end in the first min and a half.

I say put him against frank mir from the ufc and see how good kimbo can do.

At least i would have more respect for kimbo if he beat somewhat that is really well rounded like mir or lesnar.

Kimbo is still a circus act for me. If he can pound out a jiu jitsu guy, then my opinion ill change. Beating up a guy that was called in to fight less than a week before the fight starts is not impressive.

Meh, let tank train till then, its several months away. I think it will be a great fight.

That says the 16th…

He doesn’t train. He sucks. :hang:

I just saw it was the 16th, no training will be done. but he says he benched 600lbs and curled 150lbs…

Yeah, can’t wait to see how benching that much and curling that much helps you succeed. Oh wait? It obviously hasn’t over the last decade since he has lost like 85% of his fights. If he showed some immense core / leg / shoulder strength, that’d be more impressive.

dude could probably squat 700+

fight is tonight on Showtime
HD and free got to love it

NWS for the song language

surehot you would get your ass beat by tank.

I hope tank wins tonight.

curling 150 is not impressive

brock and kimbo are gay.

What bars will be carrying this fight for sure?

I love how people talk about tank getting beat recently.
Kimbo has won one pro match
and he has lost to plenty of people worse than tank

Huge money is being pushed on Kimbo similar to Brock in the betting world

Should be a crazy fight