kingsario vs rrsti

First run of the 07’ season while still ironing out some small issues. Cruised out to Southgate with an OG camera man and met up with some peeps. Nice to see some old faces and some new ones. There was some action going on, saw a silver STi go out for a pull with a black turbo teg. Come to find out it was rrsti and Big B. I’ll let them fill you in on how that went :snky:
Ended up going out for a pull with rrsti and did a 45 roll. :tup: quick sleeper this car moves well. I have a feeling this season is gonna be a interesting one. I hear there are some rockets out n about. rrsti let me know when the race gas is in :headbang: check out the kill vids for the ply by ply.

xxx

so who won?

EDIT - Just saw the video. :tup:

:tup: to some good runs…sti moves really good

:tup: to all… STI is definantly sleeper

i love kev in the background “with 3 people in the car” hahaha

Awsome runs, your car is f*ckin very quick even with three people in it.
I will let you know when i get some 112 as everyone seems to be out of it right now. I’m hoping that will give me a little bit more of a chance. But probably not, maybe you will have to put 4 people in your car next time lol. Good time nice to see some new faces and cars.

noice :tspry:

yup good runs t-up to both cars!

i forgot i said that

:tup: to being a non-douche about racing. I like when people just straight up say good race and dont make excuses.