kingsario vs rrsti

Im excited to see what hes gonna do to make up for it :slight_smile:

Looks fast:D

:tup:

:tup: to quick video

Wow that was a LOT closer than I expected. Great cars guys!

-Mike

lol

Sario was my first race…

lol I was like 16 and thought civics were slow and/or ghey

:bloated:

bump for both cars!!!and that sti is fast!!!

nice run, that civic is quick

Hmmm…video was put on youtube by Robanaba. Who is that? :snky:

sario holding it down… it being your mother :slight_smile:

4th Gear motha Fucka? :tup:

X…

Similiar results…
http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/3/8e99b2b9-47fe-4e26-8a53-993801707a99.htm

STi’s from a dig:headbang:

wow that link is sick… both of them nice cars and nice runs althought the second link isn’t here but still wow.

[quote=“ScoobyTrap,post:32,topic:28945"”]

Similiar results…
http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/3/8e99b2b9-47fe-4e26-8a53-993801707a99.htm

STi’s from a dig:headbang:

[/quote]

I wish more Honda drivers had the balls to go from a dig.

lag for traction… you know the rest… i hope mr sario is packing more for the viper… im totally rooting for him, but i expected more of a massacre here based on all the trash talking. whats rrsti running? i know his mods but whats a realistic 1/4 time for him?

good kill

just thought you should know this was in the related video section

[quote=“Willybeen,post:35,topic:28945"”]

lag for traction… you know the rest… i hope mr sario is packing more for the viper… im totally rooting for him, but i expected more of a massacre here based on all the trash talking. whats rrsti running? i know his mods but whats a realistic 1/4 time for him?

[/quote]

Haven’t had the chance to do the 1/4 yet. Ran the 1/8 on low boost and pump gas at 7.8 at 89.2 with a 1.69 60ft and a 536 rt. Just waiting for the 112 oct to come in.

The Honda can never lose…

[quote=“rrsti,post:37,topic:28945"”]

Haven’t had the chance to do the 1/4 yet. Ran the 1/8 on low boost and pump gas at 7.8 at 89.2 with a 1.69 60ft and a 536 rt. Just waiting for the 112 oct to come in.

[/quote]

what does that equate to in 1/4 mile? would u assume 11’s were feasible…

i wish i could get an awd launch on my bike everytime… lol… :tup:

Is brake boosting used at all here? doesn’t sound like it…

rrsti, let me know when you head to NYIRP, I’d like to run too - Haven’t run the quarter in a while.