kingsario's first kill of the year......Viper anyone?

word on the streetz is the firehawk is nothing new but tires and wheels. Everything the same from last year. Although i dont have anymore info since my connect just quit his job.lol

:yawn:

How did this thread go from Marcus racing Kingsario to everybody jumping on Chuck? Who gives a fuck if The Firehawk is the same as last year or not. Regardless , it’s still insane and Most of you cant even touch it, so lay off, sit back and enjoy the show. Chuck’s probably one of the coolest guys in the scene and you guys wanna attack him cause he’s fast?..GAY

didnt ya know??? evryone wants to be king of the mountain. The only way to do it is to knock the compition off. But on a seriouse note. Chuck is one of the cooler domestic guys ive met. Ive even bought ls1 parts off of him. However I have lost it and cant seem to find it now.lol

fixed
:tup:

:word: and :word: to what Muscle50 said. This thread turned mega-stupid quick… what a shock… :roll2:

I have another one of those for $30

Yea lets get back on topic. I’m sure we’ll talk about the Hawk plenty this year.

Kingsario VS Marcus Round 2. Whens it gonna happen? Mark I am down to film from your car if you want :slight_smile:

Read the thread f00!

Do it! Just remember you weigh more than I do, so if he looses it’s all your fault! lol. We can bring the tapes back to my pad and edit them after :tup:

obviously after each person does more work since unlike EVERY OTHER RACE IN THE WORLD, neither person was going full throttle :cjerk:

:word: Thats why i asked. Just re-run again right now as both cars sit. Or is someone scared :ohnoes:

Josh :tup: I will get vids and come by and you can show me how you do your vid magic :tup:

i think 6 pages was enough to determine who was scared… :ohnoes:

Already I have heard about way too many races where there has been a discrepency about who thinks they won. Seriously is it that hard to race, know who won, not BS at one point or another and just post the kill or loss?

Well if Uncle Bens in on a mission just run Bighands (hes out too btw) cuz no matter who else ya beat you wont be king of the mountain unless you beat him. That would make an awesome vid too. Do it up:tup:

Once my car is done 100% we can do this…hoping for the next 2 weeks to be ready. Yes, I AM going to wait becuase it makes no sense for me to run as I currently am. We need to make this happen so we can actually SEE the video, not some car in the darkness where you can barley see anything.

But he said he beat you now, on your current setup, you said no, he said yes.

Which one of you is a liar?
Why not prove who was faster that day, instead of who can put more mods on their vehicle after the fact, and then race hopes and dreams…

Fine, we can race. name the day…40-150…pick a safe place

why is there no sense to running him as you alrdy are? are you admitting he beat ya?

edit: typed this b4 marcus replied

:tup:

Good call man. Now the weight is on the slower civic to man up and run.

Um, read above post.

lol no u read above post :wink: