First kill of the year....lol

pulled the vette out today for this season. didn’t get to do any spirited driving till later. but finally coming home from Infinity the roads were starting to dry up when i came across some riced out second gen integra i think it was … looked about 100% stock as far as the drivetrain goes. it was just funny. did a nice pull from like 35 in second (first tops out at 55) put a bus on him then shut down.
felt good to stretch that right leg again
summer will be fun :slight_smile:

:tup:

haha :tup:

Hah Sweet :tup:

Nice. I hear your car is gunna be pretty stout this year :wink:

BTW, How was Infinity?

lol, loser

:gtfo: Silly import assclown. Just cuz ur jealous that he killed an icy hot ride that you couldnt keep up with doesnt mean you should talk :gtfo: :gtfo:

yo, i totally rocked some gramma driving a crown vic today in my 1.8 litres of awd fury today…now THATS some ownage…

making power is easy it’s getting it to the ground that counts
hopefully a 325 tire out back will help. i can’t wait to burn up these POS ASX’s

Infinity has tons of people it’s awsome for people watching. if you like to dance it’s a fun place also. there’s always cute girls walking about to :wink:

:tup: to :tspry:

lol :tup:

:lol:

shhhhhweeeeet!!!

:lol: i had a 2nd gen teg…prob one of the slowest cars out there…way to pick on the kids… :tup:

We gave him the thumbs-up with an extra helping of sarcasm but couldn’t taste the sarcasm… He was happy that he “kept up” with a C5…

:tup: i think im putting mine back on the road this week when im done re-designing my turbo kit.

:tup: good kill…this nice weather makes me want to finally finish mine :smiley:

i’m going to race everything and post kills to get all you fucker motivated

u’ve already motivated me the day we went out on the december cruise, i just need spring to get closer so i can get my car out of storage and get to work on it

:tup: good kill

:tspry: that makes your 1-1 for the season :tup: :lol: