integra gsr > ser spec v

so im driving down xxx road wit my buddy just cruisin. next thing we know a red nissan sentra spec v does a fly by. he slows down next to me down shifts and does it again. as he was pulling a head of me he sticks his arm out the window and waves me on like a taunt. he pulls up next to me as a cop instantly drives by he does the three beeps as i laugh at him cuz i was not about to get pulled over. So then we pulled on another street a few min later. we slow down to about lik 30 and i put it in 2nd it kinda low for 2nd but whatever we went on three beeps and to about 80 ish i pulled a solid 2 to 3 cars. He wanted to check out my car he told me to pull over and i just went home cuz it was late.

what mods do you have

it was jay in lizz’s car !

no,it was some choch with the galant that doesnt stop talking about his evo 5 conversion.

intake,cat back

:rofl: i sold her that car

yea i went from a third gear pull on that run if i went from second i think there would be a diffrent outcome… plus this is my first ever stick car and ive been driving it for less then a month, plus its all stock… and if i seen the cop before i beeped i prob would have waited… plus you only beat me by like 1 1/2 cars not 2-3…

someone musta told em that lee posted it on nyspeed lol

uhhh lee and big b told me about nyspeed… so i checked it out and look what i found lol

yea well my passenger said that was the outcome and from where i was thats wat it looked like but ok

ding ding ding. Round 1 FIGHT!

lee i say lets line it up again and settle this from a dig and from a 30mph roll!

a dig AND a dead stop?

THATA BOYY…

yea i want to do both, to see the difference of what works better. I know from a pull its better because its a fwd car but, now i understand a bit more and wanna try this again both ways!

wat?

:picard:

its the same thing no0b

sorry if im not up to date with ny’s terms for racing…

:slight_smile:

bwahahahha

:tup: lee

and haha