Made a Sentra disappear

Driving down road XXX all nice and slow, just relaxing, when a silver sentra pulls up next to me at a light. Looked like a 04+ Spec V but could have been older with newer parts. Silver, dark rims, lowered, exhaust and black housing headlights (pimp). So im chilling there and they rev the muffler. I look over and Im like aw whatever I know I can beat them so Im not even going to race. The light turns green and I go normally but the sentra chirps the tires and takes off. I see the passenger look back like I just got pwned and thats when im like AW FOOK THAT! Im in second and I just put the pedal to the ground taking the RPMs up to 8000, shift to third and take it up to 8000 and then shift to 4th. Next thing i know im doing 90 and im like OH SHIT hit the brakes. I look in my rear view and…nothing…no car what so ever. LOL the Sentra disappered. I started laughing my ass off while I slowed down to 20mph waiting for him to catch up. After a little while he comes up on my left and is like YOOOOOOOO IS THAT TURBO? I chuckle and shake my head up and down. He says “Damn dude, I was gonna say. I couldnt believe you beat me that bad”
Driving a car you built feels awesome and winning races feels better. Not sure who the kid was but :tup: for a real nice looking car. Im trying to get my sister to mod her Silver SpecV but shes like NAW! Any ways, nice car and good race.

So he got the jump on you but you reeled him in eh? :stuck_out_tongue: Nice kill. :tup:

you should have told him it was stock. hehe :tup:

lol, i was thinking of telling him it was stock…but i have a hard time telling a lie. HAHA
I dont know why he asked though, my BOV is loud as shit and with a open WG…its really loud

now you gotta race Onyx

Why do you say road names?

fixed :tup:

I’ve been trying to get my mom to do the same to hers. No dice…

Nice kill man. Still…

The Honda can never lose…

WHOS Onyx?
Ye sorry i drop the XXX street name, my bad.
Honda+Boost=Mad Fun

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/member.php?userid=30

Onyx Z32

turbo on turbo hate :wink:

SWEET a 300ZX. I love them cars. wanted to get the 300ZX TT but insurance would rape me. Whats he putting down?. Ill race him, friendly race though. Just wanna see how I do up against a turbo 300.

Best mod for a Spec V is to trade it in… :stuck_out_tongue:

what kinda of #'s or times do ya think your puttin down??? you should race the other turbo black teggy (turboLs) or whatever his name is … sorry…

ACTUALLY, I DONT KNOW
i have a 2psi leak on a 10 pound spring but i just hope im near 300WHP…then ill be happy. ill hit the dyno after i get the leak fixed.

whats the other black teg putting down?

would like to see how it holds up against elevens

Nice kill bro…yeah my buddy has a Sentra Spec V, but he has mad problems with his engine, it sounds like ass…lol…but anyways good run man and :tup: to turbo imports…i know i love mine. Later man.

thanks^

so is elevens…in the elevens? Im guessing yes.
I dont think im in the elevens but i dont really know. All i know is I want my 2psi back and more boost LOL