Couple of highway runs

Brought the camera out with me last night for a few runs on the highway. First couple of races I hung back so my friend in his white hatch could race some kid in a teal hatch that supposedly has a type r swap(he wouldn’t pop the hood). We all obviously know how this works- 3 beeps and you go, well this kid was a slow learner. First race he hears my friend downshift and just takes off before any beeps at all, second race he takes off on the first beep, third race he waits for the 3 beeps, but doesn’t go until he adds in a few beeps of his own, and finally we got a good one where he went on the 3 beeps, but my friend who has a gsr swap kept right along side this kid’s hatch so I dunno what this kid is talkin about. :tup: for partaking, :tdown: for not knowing what the hell you’re gettin yourself into.
Well after that was all said and done, I got to put in a few runs against my friend’s integra(andy p. for all you who know him). He was the passenger though, Bill T.(white hatch from first races) drove. First run we went from 2nd at 40 and I pulled 1 1/2 cars. Second run was from 1st at like 10(don’t know why he wouldn’t just go from a dig). He got me on the launch but then I pulled him, ended up missing 3rd and still managed to keep a 1/2 car on him.:tup: for those 2, Bill’s a good driver and P’s got a quick car. If I can figure out how to post the vids I’ll put them on.

Edited names out for obvious reasons… - Sleepy

:tup: sounds like some good runs

saw the vids, :tup: to both races. the kid was deffinately sketchy in his teal hatch, the b20 seemed like it would have pulled him. btw, cody that is the longest user name i have ever seen EVER :slight_smile:

get them vids up, what ya waiting for

nice.

I wonder how long its going to be until you ask to have your name changed. after maybe the 3rd person asks who you are on nyspeed is what im guessing.

well it could be a type r swap, stock type r, figure bill has intake, intake mani, exhuast, header, no cat, and weight reduction, plus who knows maybe this kid has a usdm type r lol, i wouldent mind running him tho once im back on the road

The car does have an ITR in it. I know the kid, 180ish whp,

teal with a black fender?

yeah, and white rims, i think they were, i don’t really remember

rofl @ your name and location… sorry

yeah dude you gotta change that.

Hey, I enjoy my exceptionally long username, thank you very much. :mad: Haha

yeah, its a usdm itr motor, but a gutted gsr hatch with bolt ons should be just as fast with a good driver (Bill).
he needs to save his pennies for a turbo.

yeah it was really close once we both took off that the same time but a turbo is in the makings and yes john u will be tuning it hehe as for the teg and the gti ill own u i the corners all day long and well thats about it hehe andy needs to do something about that car but good runs good runs