Blue GTS Viper w/ White Stripes, Modded

I jumped on the highway last night and set the cruise to about 70mph for a quiet ride home when I casually passed a blue Viper. A minute later I noticed he had picked up the pace… and usually that means someone wants to play around. I wasn’t really in the mood but he was catching up so I put the car in 4th and waited.

I could hear him getting on it on my passenger-side blind spot, but there was traffic everywhere so I decided to make my way in front of the traffic where there was some open space. I moved to the far right and he moved to the left as we split the other cars, meeting in the center lane.

It was obvious by now that this wasn’t a stock Viper as it shot some very nice, large flames every so often.

He was in front of me in the center lane as the traffic cleared. Then he got on it… but I was still hanging out in 4th and the gap between our cars didn’t widen.

At only about 110mph or so he hit the brakes HARD. By now he had moved to the right lane. Thinking he might have a radar hit, I matched his move - all the while the same distance behind him as when we first took off.

Finally, with no traffic ahead of us I moved next to him. I looked over to signal to the driver, but he only looked straight ahead; hidden by what looked to me like tinted windows. The only response from him were as few blips of the throttle. He was waiting for me to go, and I was waiting for him to go…

I really don’t know who went first, but it was a close-to-even start. 60mph roll. I remember creeping ahead, then all of a sudden he was gone - he had done another hard brake check back down to the speed limit.

It was only a 120mph pull if that… the whole time I sat in 4th gear and didn’t even get to top it out :frowning: I guess I’m spoiled from my 160+ pulls with Adicted2Boost last year :slight_smile:

I didn’t get the chance to give him the :tup: because the road split and we went our separate ways, but it was the best race I had this year :tup:

Then I looked down to my boost controller and noticed I had only peaked at 14lbs… Lame. I forgot to hit the little “extra power” button.

This kill dedicated to the people spreading rumors that my Z has a:
a) blown motor
b) blown turbos
c) salvage / flood title
:rofl:

Sorry, no vids :slight_smile:

:tup: to the viper driver whoever you are.

Ha, nice.

LOL…someone has you confused with the woodrow who indeed has a salvage title and blown turbos and is rebuilding the motor.

Dont feel bad…silver and pearl are pretty close.

Atleast u both have gunmetal and polished lip wheels.

I think this was Matt…we had dinner last night at TGI Fridays with the gang…he is a cool kid…

And if it was that kid its basically stock…

100% stock

He did say he had aftermarket air filters :slight_smile:

Ok, 99.5% stock:gotme:

I think I’ve seen this car out at the cruise by my house last week. Hot car, I want one!

Stock or modded, nice kill :tup:

bleh, this cars way faster than a stock viper - dont be a puss turn up the boots and have marcus get ahold of this guy…if it was that close, the guy should be into it :tup:

YOU’RE IN A GANG NOW? PM me application plznthx

ps- marcus - it may very well be your friend not saying it isnt but just curious…how does it “sound like” your friend with the description “blue with white stripes” - about 40% of the vipers in WNY have that paint scheme.

Stock they run low 12’s or so right? If that’s the case I’m right where I should be on low boost. :tup:

LOL…um no??? Thats the first blue and white I have seen this year on the road. There are a few around but they dont leave the garage. :wink:

Ive had a run in or two with the same paint scheme viper, but the guy was older.

good kill :tspry:

saw a blue/white combo parked on parkside this morning…

^ probably the same car…where about?

Word. One of the e[FONT=Verdana]xecutives here @ my work drive it all the time to work & [/FONT]I seen 2 @ the niagara air show, parked in different areas, one was parked at the childrens school @ the corner of Lockport Rd + ??? some side road where they are fixing the bridge, the other was in the SPCA parking.

near hurtle, i lol’d because 60k house with 60k car…

There is a blue with white stripes viper that sits in front of the Midas or whatever it is by Andersons and Budweys in N.T

Nice Josh! I can’t wait til my car is done so we can do some runs before the Winter hits.