KiTtaH maYHeM!@#$%!

So I have wanted a BT headset for awhile, finally my mom ponied up the $$ and got me a nice one for Christmas. I leave it at home in a secluded spot of my desk out of site because I didn’t need it today…

Turns out someone found it…

The destruction:

The culprit:

BROWSING MY ROCLIFEEEEEEEE!^@^#$

NOW SIPPIN ON SOME SIZZZZURP

HIGGGGGHZZ

WAY TOOOOO HIGHHHZZZZ

AHH WHAT A DAY OF WORK NOW SLEEEEEEEP

SNORRRRRRRINNNNNG

I LOOK CUTEZ BUT I ATEZ YOUR BT!!!

The apology:

I SOWWWWIEZ
(PS YOU WIIIIIII IS NEXT YO)

Pretty pissed because it won’t work, somehow it pairs up, but just says the signal is too weak to connect. Warranty I doubt will cover covert kitty attacks…

rofl.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
KITTAH

This is all caused by letting you cat look at Roclife…lucky it did not jump out a window…or start cutting itself.

Caturday pwnz. <3

:lol:

Bastard… I also have some pics of her browsing Nyspeed when I got up and left the room and came back. I may have to post those

hahaha

Posted my claim to their dept, we’ll see when they get back to me Monday if they will cover it or not… haha :headbang:

sucks

is that bluetooth from 1998? its fawkin huge.

and cats are miserable fucking creatures.

its actually smaller and it weighs almost nothing. Look it up:
Plantronics Voyager 510, awesome reviews from a bunch of sites, and howardforums, and verizon.

SOMEHOW its working at the moment… I tried to pair it fresh and it connects now. Called a few people and they said nothing sounds different. Ah well, if they can’t fix it under warranty I’ll just take it from kitty’s allowance.

i love that headset

are we having kitty for dinner?

Can I exchange it for a new one @ your store? lol

meh just do the warranty replacement through plantonrics website. i dont know for bt headsets, but for wired ones they just ship u a new one and ask that u ship the old one back

Eh hopefully. I explained that the tip failed mechanically and crumbled apart… haha. Hopefully I can be convincing enough to get a new one.

Anywho, kitty soup. I’m on Elmwood, anybody feel free to stop over for dinner rar!

truth

My dog once glanced at the screen when i was on rocliffe. 2 seconds later, it was on the floor thrashing madly back and forth. My only conclusing was he was hoping to thash wildly enough in an effort to break his own neck/back.