Knight Rider: Sucks more than a hoover edition?

nope…it will be a Smart car.

:uhh:

so did they make more then one of the new knight rider… I only saw the hour long primer…
I didnt see anything after I assumed it flopped

The new show starts in sept. They keep on advertising for it during the olympics.

They have pics of the new one on NBC.com. Stupid ricer wing and fender extensions. Looks like shit.

At least they don’t hack the shit out of the new Camaro in the new Christian Slater tv series.

god, just saw one of the comercials.

my childhood just took 5 rounds to the head and a kick to the balls

Oh man that premier episode suuuuuucked. The corn level is way beyond anything the original could offer.

wait, when was the peremier episode?

It’s up on hulu.com

Sucked. I don’t owe you 40 minutes of your life back.

watched it on hulu.com

sigh

i miss VIPER the tv series, that was a total chrysler/dodge commercial but that car rocked.
knight rider sucks in the new format. :violin:

really stupid show

you’re right…

i could only make it ~6 minutes in.

The car using turbo boost for a vertical leap killed it altogether.

/thread

You probably caught enough to notice the chick that works with him is HOT. Other than that, lame…

Wishing when they passed out from the extreme heat in the car that he died and she pulled through. Then have a chick as Michelle Knight.

Oh yea, is the other car a Spyker??? It was hot

First time I have watched the show…just happened to flip the channel on at 8 on the dot.

This is an abomination of the original show…

I am sick to my stomach from the 5 min I just saw.

I’ve enjoyed it so far. I DVR it and watch it. I dunno… the nano tech of the car is pretty cool :slight_smile: Sadly however, it makes it so ANYTHING is possible. KITT comes with a parachute, just in case it gets picked up by an airplane and has to be dropped… so, what DOESNT it have?

I gave it a shot for 2-3 episodes. I can’t believe they extended to 13 episodes. It is probably one of the worde shows EVER made.

And KITT is too damn ricey, it’s pathetic

It cant transform like Karr can into a transformer. lol. I love the show though. The story is pretty good.

Ugh. It’s like watching an hour long trainwreck imo…

But I loved the orig., so I’ll continue to record it…

Intro = best part :frowning:

I wonder if KITT slept with KARR’s girlfriend, hence the reasoning KARR only wants to kill KITT and nothing else…

haha