Knight Rider tonight at 9:00 on NBC

I know a lot of you grew up with Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) and KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand) in the oh so beautiful 80’s. And I still think they should show it on TVTROPOLIS along with all the other old shows I love. Well now they are back - kind of. Apparently it is not a remake in any way, rather a continuation. The lead character is Micheal’s son, and now has a new ride still named KITT, which now stands for Knight Industries THREE Thousand - how original.

I can’t wait for this thing! Set you PVR’s and VCR’s people, it’ll be a classic.

Synopsis:
KITT (Knight Industries Three Thousand) is the coolest car ever created and someone is willing to do anything to obtain it. Sarah Graiman is a 24-year old PhD. candidate at Stanford, following in her genius father Charles’ footsteps. When she receives word from KITT that her father is missing, they set out to find and recruit childhood pal and former boyfriend Mike Traceur to help uncover who is behind the attempt to procure KITT and locate Charles.

Cast:

OH MY A GOD! i miss that show soo much. cant wait to watch it!

Haha yeah i heard the adds on the radio …i loved the old show hopefully i dont forget to watch this

when is it on

to night.

what channel

Dear Mr. Pantaloons,

Do not take this the wrong way, but are you for real dude? You need a reading coach or something.

The answer to both of your questions are in the TITLE OF THE THREAD!

i can read but i dont sit at home all day and watch tv. so i dont know what channel nbc is

I checked it out at a freinds place. Looked like most modern car movies… a 2 hour commercial for whatever company sponsored the movie (ford).

I started watching it on the couch right in front of the TV, then the girls showed up and we went to the kitchen table to continue drinking and chatting there… I chose a seat that faced the tv but didn’t follow along with the lame storyline and crappy actors. I just tuned in whenever there was a chase going on and even those kinda sucked. It was like watching a Mustang ad… the camera would do circles around the car like they were trying to sell it.

Maybe it would have been better if I watched it closely, but that’s my take on the whole deal.

Not sure why the pic doesn’t show up, but this is her in SPM

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/48/20/0000044820_20071212134204.jpg?

Shitty movie…nuff said.

I missed it. I am going to have to keep my eyes open to see when it’s on again.

Yeah well that was a huge let down - and Theo, you’re right, it felt like a huge Ford commercial. At one point there was a focus commercial that came on right at the start of the break, when they were driving through the desert, and the focus commercial was also in the desert - needless to say it took me a few seconds to realize the movie had stopped and commercials had begun.

Ii stopped watching it half way through - partly because it sucked and partly because I had to go play hockey.