kobeyashi goes down...63-66

joey chestnut is the new nathan’s hot dog eating champion and destroyed the world record!

i can’t even imagine eating that many hotdogs in a month let alone in one sitting :puke:

i dont see how that is humanly possible but they pull it off so i guess it can be done

i watched the whole thing… they did it in 12 minutes

that was disgusting

that shit was crazy !!! i thought kobe was gonna overtake him there a couple times but he chucked at the end a lil

wow, that’s a disgusting display of eatery.

you guys suck at eating if you dont know how it can be done

ps kobeyashi has a odd stomach from normal people its alot more south than ours is

i am fucking jelious

and the japaneanesa guy was hurt or something

He was all blown out on smack from the night before, partying with Tommy Lee and shit.

Joey Chestnut is insane! That is incredible someone could eat that many hot dogs—I’m glad he beat that little bitch kobeyashi!!!

The one announcer (not Paul Page) is a complete ass. Calling Chestut a hero, saying he’s the best American athlete, saying he’s competing with valor, and calling it the best moment in American sports history. STFU!!!

Competing with valor? He’s eating hot dogs… If anything, I’d call him the epitome of an American slob. I don’t even understand how the fuck eating a bunch of the same thing got labelled a sport and gets more coverage than hockey games.

exactly what i was thinking

Team America…Fuck yah!

this stupid thread
i ended up going to hot dog shoppe for lunch today lol

you know whats even funnier the top 3 people are not even overweight.