You're a fugging hot dog eater!

“If I won seven times in a row, I’d be there with [Lance] Armstrong,”

You don’t train. You don’t give your blood sweat and tears to your purpose. You don’t do anything noble. You just eat fucking hot dogs really fucking fast.

yes, he insists, competitive eating is a sport…In an effort to increase muscle control and endurance, Kobayashi began running an hour a day and lifting weights three times a week.

Oh fucking blow me. Eating fast is not a sport. When this whole hot dog thing gives out you’re just going to be eating dick (really fast) to support yourself.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1640007,00.html?xid=rss-topstories

Ahem. Sorry. I get a bit worked up when people who haven’t done dick squat compare themselves to those who have earned and proven their greatness.

Fuck I’m tired. Goodnight.

it is impressive to eat as much as they do… i cant eat an 1/8 of what they do in 2x the amount of time… although its def not a sport, and def not something they get props for…

i could go for a nice hot now… i betternot be hungover in the am…

The guy eats 50 some hot dogs… no one has given him a real challenge until recently…

Joey Chesnut will be one of the biggest upsets ever if he wins tomorrow, Kobayashi has had this sport in his hands for ever.

I give him all the credit and the more…

And seriously… he fucking trains for this shit too. have you ever seen someone eat 22lbs of pasta? or 53 hot dogs? no… he is the only one EVER to eat that many hot dogs. and you know what the guy is RIPPED 5’6" of azn lean muscle…

you are simply an idiot to think that he hasn’t done anything to win this trophy.

Fuck I’m tired. Goodnight

side note… skinny azn dude benched 400 lbs… thats impressive to me

Fuck … we need to get Zong in on this… he would be perfect

the girl at the bar held her hand up and was like i stepped on a 4 inch piece of glass and was only showing MAYBE 2 inches… zong was all excited
"baby if thats 4 inches to you… let me show you the solid “6” inches that im packing… (to scale of course) hahahaha…

I have no idea what you just said

sure… lol i still don’t remember…

zong was bragging about his weiner when a girl who over exagerated what 4 inches really was…fuck u dan…

and according to records…

Mayonnaise
4 32-ounce bowls mayonnaise
8 minutes
Oleg Zhornitskiy

thats fucking SICK

whered you guys get food…? i was hungry… and all this hotdog talk makes me want a ballpark

Sal’s lol we got a large pizza it was amazing

i hate you… i ate bologna and played guitar hero well drinkin some beers… by myself… jerks

btw… anthony made it home safely if anybody wondered

hahaha thats a good thing lol… he probably shouldn’t have driven

yea… well hes prolly puken now so alls well ends well

K night

we should totally not be offtopic… we should be in IM’s but i want everybody to know that your an asshole and u ruiutned my night and 400 lbs is impressive to bench… but the hotdog aspect of eating is not a sport…

night <3… mayo is grose… thats alot of mayo to consume… grose

:tup: for drunk driving.

Kobayashi is a hero. I think there are better people to get all worked up about.