do you eat alot? V. eating contest...

well i like food. alot. and alot of it. i want to challenge others for an eating contest, be it speed or quantity. i want to keep the bet simple to start something like loser buys. ill do mighty, moes, mcDs, pizza etc… anything thats bad for you. anyone interested?

you’ll have to ban smoking weed prior to the challenge. that’s like using steroids.

It’s on I choose pizza.

word. when and where? speed or quantity?

its prison rules bitch. i dont care what my opponents choose to do. im still going to decimate all.

are you inviting liz?

i would do it with el ninos at mighty

i bet i could eat 5 of them faster than you

Most likely at night I’ll have to check my schedule as tonight is my only day off for a week.

Any place that is good in the southtown area or in between as I’m not sure what’s good out near you. Sheet pizza, pepperoni and cheese. As for the time limit we can figure that out later.

For quantity, I might as well enjoy losing.

Man, I’m like a food ricer or something.

ill bet you cant eat 5 in hmm i dunno 20-30 mins.

fuzzy just lemme know.

liz cant eat alot. or fast. she cant really do anything.

you wanna bet? im not a big dude, but i got a big craving for el ninos.

can you drink a gallon of milk? in 15 mins?

except sleep w/you?

ray, i will not sleep with liz. evAr.

sureshot, i cant do a gallon in 15 mins but i could drink a gallon in a pretty short period of time. and yes i wanna make that bet, thats why i said

ill bet you cant eat 5 in hmm i dunno 20-30 mins.

LMAO.:bsflag:

this makes me laugh. maybe i’ll come eat and watch the spectacle.

are you some big fatso with a gigantic stomach?

were you around ubrf days when the milk challenge happened at the old hybrid?

a gallon of 2% = barftime. i barfed.

i was arond but only like 15 or 16 i think.

trust me i can drink a gallon of milk. ill bet my gallon against your mighty.

i say hot dog eating contest at ted’s for pink slips. and no im not volunteering, i dont find that many hot dogs very appealing

Mighty Pack competition. Xtra Hot

We should do one of these at the BBQ

Oh no i sense a disaster, IM sooo bringing the camera! save it for the beginning or the end please.
And as for a gallon challange id be more then game to do that, or a super mighty pack race, but not on the day of the BBQ, maybe at a mighty meet.