Summer Kick off BBQ Menu

Ok, No poll yet, and no options from my end yet. What I want for this year is to know what you guys want to have out there. I will do my best to accommodate the most requested items, but we do have limits on what we can have thanks to the food restrictions in place on the Canadian border. I can not bring over potatoes or certain other produce, but i will be confirming the entire menu with them once it is laid out. We are getting around the Qty. restrictions by breaking up the food in multiple vehicles so that shouldn’t be a problem, we just have to worry about things that they dont allow in. I am sure that my vehicle will be searched due to the massive grill and multiple coolers etc… so everything has to be by the books!!

Post up some ideas of what you would like, and if someone suggests something that you are in favor of, Quote them or add it to your list so that I can get an idea of what the most popular foods will be!

Thanks
Mike

That fancy ramen/salad/vegan stuff you made at Carlisle a few years back, it was all very much tasty.

I’m happy with hot dogs, hamburgers, and corn to be honest.

:word:

that pulled pork you did for Letchworth was fantastic as well

not to mention we could always pick up some produce on the way…I am pretty sure there are at least a couple of no frills right along the way

mike, pm me.

White hots for us Rochester natives!!!

Big tub of mac salad.

Bottles of water.

That would make for one happy Fry. :slight_smile:

+green salads.

mac salad, hot dogs, hamburgers/cheeseburgers, chicken

water, Pepsi/Coke, Sierra Mist, Dew

Love it.

Anyone want me to see if my wife will make chiken wing dip? She rocks when it comes to the dip.

EDIT: In for corn.

Dogs (White [Zwigles sp?] and red [sahlens]) and Burgers and Chicken are real easy. Corn is pretty simple, just have to see if it is allowed to cross the border as it is pretty hard to cook there with so much other shit going on. I can do a mac salad as well as the oriental salad that fuzzy mentioned. I really love that oriental salad, it is just $$$ to make.

Keep the suggestions coming!

I’ll throw in some extra $$ if it means the food kicks more ass than the cars… and I bet I’m not the only one who is willing to do so.

^^ Shouldn’t be necessary. We cant go all out on this like I have always wanted to, but it won’t be bad by any means. I want to do steaks one of these times. I can get a good deal if i buy a few whole strip loins and make up strips. This time however it isn’t in the budget and I am pretty sure that it wont make it over the border!

homemade applesause. lots of it.

lots of good, REAL burgers(like a mans burger, not no mcD’s small patty crap). meat and vegan

+1 pulled pork

im sure my mom can make some good vegan/organic shit. if there is enough interest

Sweet bread

Not really
I’m all for burgers with cheeeese aka cheeseburgers.

pulled pork

bump for the day crew

pulled pork, maybe some fish?
ice-cream

im SOOOO down for pulled pork…dogs and burgers are awesome BBQ…mac salads FTW…forgot to add for the burgers to put some cheese on it on it on it!

fruit salad!

^ OOOO, my mom makes this kickass ambrosia(sp?)…its got pineapple, mandarin oranges, pistashio pudding, and mini marshmallows in it!!!

pulled pork was amazing last time :slight_smile:

some sort of like fried potatoes/hashbrowns somthing to that effect?