Fuck Hybrid, now I'm famous LOL

I have officially made it lol :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

http://www.buffalorising.com/2010/03/regional-pizza.html

http://www.pizzaclub716.com

:tup:

You’re famous for eating not your car skillz :lol:

Did you do the lady and the tramp thing then kiss after that picture?

That is a cool idea, what is the projected expense for this endeavor?

lol.

Don, do you or Shrew know Joe Bergquist?

AWESOME

We totally made out after.

The projected expense is probably going to be compounded by medical fees from a heart attack.

I have no idea we try 2 places one day a week and usually try to hit up a sit down and then a take out. We spend about 40 a week between the two of us. However that doesn’t matter much to me. It’s just going out to dinner with a friend. However if you know someone who would be willing to hook us up with some sponsorship I wouldn’t say no. :slight_smile:

Shrew might, I don’t. Who is he?

Edit, after looking at FB I think I might have met him before years ago. Did he used to have red Del Sol?

Let me know when you swing by Pesci’s, I will hook you guys up! (PS - Wednesday nights, Large + 1 topping = 11.51 with tax)

SIQ

It’s funny I know someone else locally who is writing a book about local pizza places and hits up 1 or 2 a week.

he is a buddy of mine from lockport who does something similar he has a photo album on his facebook of all the different pizzas he consumes from different locations.

Seriously! That’s awesome.

LZ, who’s your friend?

This lady Heidi I worked with at my last job.

Well, if it’s a woman she probably doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground.

buahahhahaaha

Come to grassos and bella in boston ill hook you up also.

ill buy your slices.

or course the food is the exact same, so either or will do the trick for your testing

+1

This is going to be a challenge not to get super fatTER.

Rowing machine, my new best friend

tattoo fix time!!! I suggest:

FIRE EM" UP, LET THE PIZZA ROLL!

It will have to be VERY big as it’ll be a cover up …

Fixed!