Fuck Hybrid, now I'm famous LOL

LOL

Will do. I have heard really good things about bella.

THINK OF ALL THE (H)AIR AND TOENAILS YOU WILL CONSUME.

JUAT?

701 * $40 = $28,040

that is a pizza a day for 3 + years! 200- 300 calories a slice, ~170,000 if you ate just one slice from one place.

Wow, good lord Don, i hope you can make it!

Yeah…God I hate numbers. They’re so sobering.

It’s not a challenge, it’s just going to get dinner with friends once a week. I can deal with that.

Well it is 701 listings, and roughly $40 per 2 places, so it is roughly $14,020.

Also, there are 365 days in a year so it would be less than 2 years of pizza everyday. However, his pace is 2 places a week, so 351 (350 if he splurges for 3 in one week!) weeks, or 6.75 years.

Lastly, if its 200-300 calories per slice, and he only ate 1 slice from each place, thats 140200-210300 calories, or roughly 40-60lbs he could gain. But typically, a large pizza has like 8 slices. But he is splitting the pizza, so it will more likely be 4 slices per pizza or 560800-841200 calories, or 160-240lbs of weight. That makes it a staggering 1121600-1682400 calories, or 320-480lbs the couple could potentially gain from this challenge. Keep in mind, that doesn’t include whatever he is drinking with that pizza.

Just think- if you ate the pizza after a hard workout- you could be jacked at the end of this challenge!

hahaha, indeed. Seriously though, I try to eat really well and this is kind of a splurge as it is for Shrew. So other than that and working out at the gym I think I’m going to balance out what I take in. My body changes really slowly, no matter how much i eat or how little, how well or how crappy it holds a balance really well.

The song on the blog is all about pizza in case no one picked up on that. It fucking rules.

2 large pizzas per week, which they say runs them around $40

yes, i didnt have time before to double check or explain.

I assumed just by the brief over look that i did ( and in error ) i thought both of them spent ~$40 ( which at the time i thought you could do, large pizza with the “works” would cost < $20 )…i tend to over do it.

Ever thought about just buying one slice?

But really Don, are you just getting cheese and pepperoni. what about all of the fast food places i.e 30+ Pizza hut place’s just in 716…

Only local places no chains.

I did just want to buy one slice because that is a lot of pizza, so we bring people along when we go sit somewhere. I have been ordering mediums where I can as to keep the cost down and excess food. I put larges in there in case we got a sponsor. :slight_smile: I just wanted a rough round number for total expenses.

It’s a lot of food, but really no different than if you were to go out with some friends and eat it. We aren’t stuffing ourselves to the point of throwing up at all.

The main standard is Cheese, pepperoni and onion. Shrew likes that so I just do that. We try to do one sit down place and one take out during our weekly excursions. So at the take outs we try to just get a slice.

Fuck the directions no need to harp, throw it in the pouch and then press start.

I’m looking forward to seeing this progress. I have my favorite Pizzas in WNY, but I look forward to finding out about more great pizza joints.

One of my concerns is consistency on the pizzeria’s part. The place next to me (Pizza 4 U on southwestern near the YMCA) sometimes has awesome pizza, and other times it is less than great. With local spots like this, different people are working, sometimes ingredients are switched when the ones they normally use run out of stock and so on.

Just a thought.

Totally understandable and I considered making a rubric but that would force me to go back multiple times to get a good average of the evaluations in order to come up with a grade. So I said fuck it and life isn’t fair. Do or die, there is no try.

I find that pizza places generally give me the amazing one when I have it just by myself, then I get the shitty one when I get it with other people, or they get it on their own based on my recommendation. Works the same way with corn in the summer.

Good idea, I bet you’ll get deals on Pizza in no time. :tup:

In the summer you should ride a bicycle to each pizza joint, this will help combat the fat.

X…

Nice Don. Lemme know when you do Bob and John’s as the g/f manages it (has for many years) I’ll see if she can hook you up. To be noted they have two kinds of peckeroni so be prepared to choose.

I eat there all the time… probably too much lol. You the guy with the green TDI I assume?

This is really cool. Hope you don’t get pizza’d out. My cousin owns Love Joy Pizzeria. Can’t wait to see what you think about it.

I don’t understand… why not you eat go and get 1 slice of pizza from a different place 2x a week (ea)?

1 slice is usually ~$1.25

You’d cover 4 places a week instead of two

Could potentially eat 3 slices each outing, so 6-12 different places a week

etc

I don’t get you each buying one large pizza each once a week… seems counter-productive and unhealthy. Plus I dunno many places where a large is $20.

FTR Bocce’s pizza makes all their dough the day you get your pizza. And My Tomato Pie has the best custom pizzas around imo. :tup:

Come to Imperial, I will hook ya up if im there.